? servers

? players online

Benzene's Culinary Crusade

• Content Count:  1030

Unfortunately, week three may have to be postponed... quite a sad day for my crusade. I'll keep everyone posted but it's not looking too good right now.

• Like 3
Edited by Benzene

Ladies and gentlemen, I am extremely pleased to announce that Week 3 of my crusade has finally come!

Week 3: Penne alla no Vodka

As suggested by @John last week, this one took me like 30 minutes to make and it tasted really good. I also found out that parmesan cheese is expensive as fuck. Rate it 9/10!

TVPlbCU.jpg

• Like 5

• Content Count:  127

try making a asian noodle soup. Up to you, vietnam has pho, thailand has oxtail soup, etc. It might seem a little hard but its basically just boiling ingredients in water. If its too confusing, try making stewed beef or pork over rice. You basically take beef or pork, your pick, and braise it with other ingredients to make really tender and delicious meat with its own concentrated sauce. I dont know the recipe exactly but search thit kho in google and youll see what i mean

• Like 1

try making a asian noodle soup. Up to you, vietnam has pho, thailand has oxtail soup, etc. It might seem a little hard but its basically just boiling ingredients in water. If its too confusing, try making stewed beef or pork over rice. You basically take beef or pork, your pick, and braise it with other ingredients to make really tender and delicious meat with its own concentrated sauce. I dont know the recipe exactly but search thit kho in google and youll see what i mean

I've made noodle soup a ton, but the point of this is to kind of branch out and try new things, specifically not touching anything asian. I may try like sushi or bao zi sometime in the future, but I also may make ramen / noodle soup as well, depends on how fast I run out of ideas.

Reply to Thread