? servers

? players online

Discord Rules

• Content Count:  5674

Assuming we'll be continuing to use Discord as opposed to TS, I'd like some clarification on some things. Even if we do switch back to TS, probably best to get these things out of the way.

Can we maybe just get a little hint of how far "No sexual content" really goes? I was live, playing "Princess Designer" on a website I used in the first grade during computer class and apparently an IA was called, then requested the channel to be locked because it's (paraphrasing here) "sexual content". My profile picture on our forums has been Sommer Ray with her entire ass pointed towards the camera multiple times, with zero (maybe one, actually) complaints over many, many months. I can think of multiple examples beyond that which are much worse than a kid's game. If you want to crack down that far then fine, but after many people in the channel disputed it, nothing was clarified.

It'd also be great to understand why images were disabled in #general and what the ruling on posting stuff in there is. Despite restricting the ability to easily post images, it's not impossible to just post a link to an image instead, so it didn't actually fix anything beyond maybe reducing clutter. There's no real concrete rule on posting images in there and what sort of images are allowed and oftentimes posting a random meme would actually fire up the chat. I think there was some drama surrounding it or something, but it was just disabled with no notice. It seems odd that disabling images altogether was the chosen route as opposed to simply adding a sentence somewhere about randomly posting images.

Is there any change to the racism rule on Discord? The rule is still cut and dry and states "No racism", so when I was told it's allowed in voice channels I was pretty confused. I think I heard it was posted in a thread somewhere, so if that is the case it'd be convenient to have it clarified on the rules list.

If you don't want to respond to all of this, please at least just tell me I can play Princess Designer with my boys in peace. If not Princess Designer, please give me the go ahead to play Princess Spell Factory instead.

• Like 22

• Content Count:  1423

I am also wondering about this, as we were having some great fun on the children's game "Princess Designer" last night. Not sure what kind of sick fuck thinks it was sexual.... kinda weird.

• Like 8

• Content Count:  76

I don't know man, seems pretty sexual to me... Also as you stated, this game is meant for little kids, you yourself said you were playing it when you were in first grade. I think it was appropriate to lock the thread if you were doing sexual things to a character in a game meant for kids.

Edited by DerpySlurpee

• Content Count:  568

I don't know man, seems pretty sexual to me... Also as you stated, this game is meant for little kids, you yourself said you were playing it when you were in first grade. I think it was appropriate to lock the thread if you were doing sexual things to a character in a game meant for kids. Perhaps you should seek help.

I understand your concern but there was no malicious intent when Dominic was playing a little girl game he's just built like a monkey so he does questionable things. I can't talk because I don't know the game but as long as there is no nudity I really don't see the issue with him playing this game.

• Content Count:  1423

I don't know man, seems pretty sexual to me... Also as you stated, this game is meant for little kids, you yourself said you were playing it when you were in first grade. I think it was appropriate to lock the thread if you were doing sexual things to a character in a game meant for kids. Perhaps you should seek help.

Nobody did anything sexual at any point in said game play. Please don't post such ignorant things if you have no clue what you're talking about.

• Like 12

• Content Count:  1952

Being that I was one of the people in the call for a majority of what was happening, I guess shedding some more insight wouldn't hurt.

I'll just start off by saying I can't really say much on that Sommer Ray and other ass shit on the forums but in the call, a ton of sexual remarks were tossed around and if I really need to go into detail I would. Everyone who was there including the IA who recommended we closed the channel knew about the remarks so I don't get the point in hiding that. Something that struck as understandable were the undefined rules and there was a WIP thread on fixing them in the CA section after you stepped down. I don't know when that is getting released but it's best to get that through asap.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2

I was curious about what the game that was stated was like so I decided to search the game up. When I opened up the game I was shocked and horrified from what I saw. It seemed to be a game where you could dress up underage princess's etc. however you liked. The first image I was greeted with was Ariel from my little mermaid in her underwear, with disgusting options such as "choose your size" which adjusted her body shape etc. I find it extremely disturbing that a grown ass man would try to play a game about dressing up little girls however they feel fit and that it was the right thing to lock the channel.

• Content Count:  5674

I don't think anyone was purposely trying to hide the fact that sexual remarks were thrown, but if you actually wanted to crack down on that you'd punish the people making the remarks, not the person playing a game. (the gameplay was described as the issue) I can pull sexual remarks out of my ass about anything and everything someone does while live. I'd also find it a bit weird that the breaking point is sexual remarks about a female when the most insanely terrible jokes are thrown out in these channels on the daily, with no interjection from higher-ups. God forbid I launch ARK while live on Discord, because you'll be prompted with a female in her underwear while trying to create your character.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  568

I was curious about what the game that was stated was like so I decided to search the game up. When I opened up the game I was shocked and horrified from what I saw. It seemed to be a game where you could dress up underage princess's etc. however you liked. The first image I was greeted with was Ariel from my little mermaid in her underwear, with disgusting options such as "choose your size" which adjusted her body shape etc. I find it extremely disturbing that a grown ass man would try to play a game about dressing up little girls however they feel fit and that it was the right thing to lock the channel.

First of all Dominic is not a "grown ass man" he is a child at the age of 16. Second what difference does this have from ark or rust? Both of these games if you get the female character are women in clothing covering both of there private parts there is nothing wrong with Dominic playing a dressup game acting like a 1st grader.

Reply to Thread