urpalerp

Course Map Retiers

Here's just a list of maps I think should be retired:

-mg_pavlovs_building_v1_0: switch from easy to medium

-mg_gore_course_foxm: switch from medium to easy

-mg_savetheisland_course_reskin: switch from medium to easy

-mg_minecraft_adventure_final_fix: switch from hard to medium

These are just my opinion, and there could be others that could be re-tiered but these are just the ones I thought stuck out most.

maybe nimfa should become special as its harder then most hard maps.

I believe those maps are tiered as special because they already gave extra points, not necessarily that they are harder. Like oaks is a very easy map but gives extra points. Correct me if I'm wrong @Damon but I thought this was how it was

Oh yeah Special was mostly for maps I didn't really find a place for. They were more maps I wanted people to try and give a chance. They vary a lot in skill level. We could however add a Very Hard section if needed.

I know this is and old thread but just wanna say a few things I think cygnus should be hard as it use to be played a lot and theres like 2 auto records, pavlos should be medium because it use to be like the 3rd most played map and it had 5 auto records, sonic islands should be easy ( theres like 20 recs on auto alone), laboule should he hard, damons canyon should be hard, and  artifact course should be mid or hard 

Edited by BloodBlades

I was told here is where you ask for maps to be retired so:

-Mg_Artefact_course_hdr (Current Rank: Easy) (What i want updated to be: Medium) I think the map is fairly difficult especially on Auto.

-Mg_Pavlos_building_hdr (Current Rank: Easy) (What i want updated to be: Medium) The map is pretty difficult for me and in general it is a long map and very difficult for new people.

-Mg_Metal_course_hdr (Current Rank: Easy) (What i want updated to be: Medium) This one i dont think in a necessity to change but it is fairly difficult but i am fine with it staying on easy but i suggest you swap it to medium

-Mg_Sonic_islands_hdr (Current Rank: Medium) (What i want updated to be: Easy) This map is a very easy map i can teach alot of newcomers how to do it fairly easily.

-Mg_Cygnus_course_hdr (Current Rank: Medium) (What i want updated to be: Hard) This map is a super long map and is very difficult for me atleast and it took me super long to learn and it is just a very difficult course especially on the levels there are some really hard ones

-Mg_Parish_course_hdr (Current Rank: Medium) (What i want updated to be: Hard) This course is a super long course and i cant even get 80% of the way through and i just think that it is way to difficult to be tired at Medium.

-Mg_Holdiay_club_course_hdr (Current Rank: Medium) (What i want updated to be: Easy) This course is super easy i dont see any specific parts that are hard or even to difficult a new player could easily beat this if taught how to.

-Mg_Lego_Nxr_course_hdr (Current Rank: Medium) (What i want updated to be: Hard) I cant beat this map yet and i have been playing for 1 week now and it is very difficult in general and even i struggle with this and it is overall a hard course

Alright thanks for the posts.

All maps suggested except Metal Course and Gore course has been updated to new tiers.