Amazing

New Forums Update

This update has been the BIGGEST bait to :new: I have ever seen smh

Posted (edited)

Confirmed by the one and only @Polarzz. Guys I am sorry to announce :new: has gone from SoonTM to EventuallyTM to HopefullyTM to NeverTM. Here is photographic evidence [ATTACH=CONFIG]21695[/ATTACH]. This is very heartbreaking news as we have been teased for almost 2 years according to TheZZL.

Edited by Amazing

Soon

Bruh it’s been over a year since you guys have said soon, it ain’t soon

Patience is key too not keeping track of time - Sun Tzu. For the people who can see it, it has only been 1 month but for us the regulars it has felt like a eternity.

Ok.

Ok.

Ok.

Posted (edited)
Ok.
Ok.

Ok.

Edited by gween

As a past Higher up I think it's safe to say that the new forums is a hoax, sorry guys.

As a past Higher up I think it's safe to say that the new forums is a hoax, sorry guys.

I can confirm.

I can confirm.

As a current Community Advisor of Steam-Gamers.net I can confirm it's been one long April fool's jokes

As a Handsome male, I can confirm all the statements above are true.

As an absolute idiot, I can confirm that all the statements above contain english words.

As one of the younger SG admins as of current I can confirm, that the “New Forums” has just been a sick-ongoing joke for exactly almost one year, sorry folks!

As the official SG orphan I can tell you this was a continued joke since the day it was said and it was never stopped. Sorry you guys!

As a unofficial boomer, we're working on new forums?

As the official player complainter, I can tell you the new forums were scrapped so Caution can buy a new golden Mac book

Just a reminder that fucking half life 3 came out before the new forums.

Press Release

The new forums may be coming out tomorrow

(Steam-Gamers, Worldwide — August 15, 2020) fantastic today posted something in the announcements channel teasing us with “TomorrowTM” and inside of a private interview with Amazing he stated when prompted the statement “ I swear if the thing in announcements is another bait i’m going to cry fantastic” he reply’s with “i never bait” then Amazing proceeds to say “so is this the new forums” and fantastic responds with “you’ll see”. Is this it? Tomorrow the day the new forums come out? Find out tomorrow!