? servers

? players online

jb ct incentive

• Content Count:  168

I rarely play jb nowadays b/c of how repetitive it gets with the maps and new ct's that don't give orders, this has been a problem forever and everyone was we need a ct incentive so i came up with the idea of ct gets more credits for the !shop feature and we should add more skins/ hats/ trails its been a while since the last player models such as Thanos, starlord, etc.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  568

I rarely play jb nowadays b/c of how repetitive it gets with the maps and new ct's that don't give orders, this has been a problem forever and everyone was we need a ct incentive so i came up with the idea of ct gets more credits for the !shop feature and we should add more skins/ hats/ trails its been a while since the last player models such as Thanos, starlord, etc.

I like the idea but I think this will make people want to stack the ratio just because of the benefit and when a admin says “First (amount) CT’s to die will be switched” there will always be the people camping armory to insure not dying for increased benefits such as more skins or trails.

also @Infinityward can we please input a feature like in ttt where we can use our credits to buy "drop" which makes a t's near you drop their guns as its easier to enforce against rebelling t's also a feature where it tells the ct's that you can do !menu as rarely no one knew we had this feature on jb.

I like the idea but I think this will make people want to stack the ratio just because of the benefit and when a admin says “First (amount) CT’s to die will be switched” there will always be the people camping armory to insure not dying for increased benefits such as more skins or trails.

i said playtime as ct -_- never said you had to stay alive to obtain extra credits... this is a step towards more t's to switch over to the ct side.

also @Infinityward can we please input a feature like in ttt where we can use our credits to buy "drop" which makes a t's near you drop their guns as its easier to enforce against rebelling t's also a feature where it tells the ct's that you can do !menu as rarely no one knew we had this feature on jb.

For this idea it would also be a bad idea because let’s say one of them has a primary in a stack. Then a CT feels the need to buy this and somebody spots the person holding it and then the person that picks it up it is essentially getting another T killed because a CT used something which wouldn’t be fair because of the fact that they would die because of a CT when they did nothing.

i said playtime as ct -_- never said you had to stay alive to obtain extra credits... this is a step towards more t's to switch over to the ct side.

Regardless of it is playtime or alive time to stay on CT when a admin says “First two to die get switched” you have to not die which would make it so that people camp armory so they don’t die until enough people needed will need to be switched get switched. It’s bad enough in first round when the ratio is 8:3 there is no need for more people to join CT. In fact to this day people camp armory in the fear of being switched without extra credits being on the table so this will just add more campers.

admins can see when people buy items in menu during the rounds and the public can see this when round is over in ttt, this would apply for jb as well ,the ct that abuses it will be punished, same with ttt when someone exploits

admins can see when people buy items in menu during the rounds and the public can see this when round is over in ttt, this would apply for jb as well ,the ct that abuses it will be punished, same with ttt when someone exploits

Why add a plugin that would be punishable if it can be used in a bad way? A CT can buy it because they don’t want to die and that’s on purpose but it can still lead to the fact that both of them die because of this. Keep in mind this is the correct way it is supposed to be used it’s just inviting the T’s death.

• Content Count:  165

can we please input a feature like in ttt where we can use our credits to buy "drop" which makes a t's near you drop their guns as its easier to enforce against rebelling t's also a feature where it tells the ct's that you can do !menu as rarely no one knew we had this feature on jb.

I like this idea, the T-side already has Jihad so I think an Item on CT side would make sense at balancing the two roles. Just add rules to make sure you shouldn't use the item when the Ts are stacked.

• Like 1

@Amazing instead of critising the points please add ur thoughts that can help the jb server, this argument for a change in jb had been a discussion many times I'm always thinking if i was fantastic(ex manager of jb) atm what would i do? other managers such as trazz would answer these suggestions on why it shouldn't or should be added, there has been many suggestions on the improvement of jb and the drop of player base has been extremely noticeable as i see less and less well known reg leaving the sg jb server and joining others. I do appreciate the addition of !menu being implemented but that doesn't solve all the old jb problems.

Reply to Thread