Hawks

New Forum Roullette!

Hey guys, whats good?

In light of the smashing new forums I'd like to kick off my experience here by giving back to the community as well, the upper staff have been working so hard I think its time for us small fry to contribute more too.

I'm gonna be giving away personal skins of mine. Sign up is gonna be easy and I encourage anyone and everyone to sign up! All you have to do is reply to this post! Ill use Random Name picker to pick two winners from the entries [no player can win twice] and if you are picked ill be giving out skins in order as listed below!

Time I've allotted to get your name in is a short one. You've got till Midnight tonight to sign up! Ill be doing the draw shortly after midnight on a live stream in the discord! I hope to see you all there when its pulled!

Prizes

First draw: Minimal Wear: Stat Trak M4A1S Cyrex

Second Draw: Minimal Wear: Stat Trak Blue Laminate [With 4 NIP Foil Stickers] 

I've had these skins in my inventory forever and I'm more then happy to give them back to the community. 

I also wanna take time to personally thank all the staff that worked so hard on the new forums! @Gator,@fantastic,@Third,@Nishok and @Liam Brown You guys are the reason I keep giving more and more effort into this community and I am proud to say I'm apart of SG with such an awesome group of people behind the scenes, keep up the fantastic work! 

i was in your gamme and i am skin man pelase

I am a poor Somalian refugee who now currently resides in Utah as a christian Mormon. These skins would help my church severely thank you. 

15 minutes ago, gween said:

gib skin

What he said. Thanks to Hawks for the giveaway btw

Bump. Lets get as many peeps as possible!

So this is rigged for me right.... Right?

uh uh uh uh uh uh

One more bump before midnight!

spyro 2 colossus monk chanting

thanks for the giveaway hawks

@StewieCongrats on the M4A1-S

@AmazingCongrats on the AK-47

Please get a hold of me any way you want to get your prizes!