? servers

? players online

Minigames Playtime Event

• Content Count:  824

40KtIrv.png
thanks to @euro for the banner!

Minigames Playtime Event

After seeing how positive the TTT Playtime Event has gone, the MG team has thought it might be a great opportunity to boost our population and potentially get a few new regs.

For every hour of MG you play or challenge you beat, you can gain a ticket towards the daily raffle. Make sure to submit your tickets with proof by 12 A.M. EST and a raffle will be held shortly after. Also, the MG Couples Event is still going on so this'll be a great time to try and get up in the couples ranks!

>>SUBMIT YOUR TICKETS HERE<<

Where

mg.steam-gamers.net:27015

b_560_95_1.png

When?

8/24 - 8/30

Challenges and Prizes

Day 1 - 8/24:

Monster Prom

Challenge: Gain 50 points in your couple (screenshot before and after for proof).

Gain 1 ticket for each hour you play of MG.

Day 2 - 8/25:

She Remembered Caterpillars

Challenge: Beat 3 course maps any style.

Day 3 - 8/26:

I am not a Monster: First Contact

Challenge: Get 25 headshots.

Day 4 - 8/27:

HoPiko

Challenge: Get 10 kills on a multigame map.

Day 5 - 8/28:

Purrfect Date - Visual Novel/Dating Simulator

Challenge: Get 15 awp kills.

Day 6 - 8/29:

Hand Simulator

Challenge: Get 15 kills in a gungame.

Day 7 - 8/30:

Pool Panic

Challenge: 2x tickets for the last day!

Gain 2 tickets for each hour you play of MG.

BONUS RAFFLE

After the 7th day, I will be putting everyone's tickets together and the winner of that raffle gets to choose one already ported to csgo model to put on the server.

(I beg you non weebs play so that an anime model doesn't get put on the server, please)

• Like 5
Edited by urpalerp

Day 1 has started! Today's challenge is to gain 50 points for ur couple (make one if u haven't already). Screenshot before and after for proof when u fill out the form in the original post. You'll also gain 1 ticket for each hour you play of mg and today's prize is Monster Prom. Have fun and good luck!

edit: you can also send me your steam id, ign, and proof to my discord (urpalerp#9641) or to me on steam if u don’t wanna use the forums. 

Edited by urpalerp

Congrats to @Roddyfor winning monster prom, im pretty sure u arent gonna see this and it's gonna get posted in disc, but screenshot this proof and send it to Black Rain#8465 as proof. 

And now onto today's challenge! Beat 3 course maps on any style (screenshot each as proof) and get 1 ticket for every hour u play of mg for a chance to win She Remembered Caterpillars. This is a fairly easy challenge so I expect a lot of submissions today (please just play a bit and submit). Once again, you can submit on the form, or dm me with ur steam id, ign, and proof on discord (urpalerp#9641) or steam. Have fun and good luck!

congrats to @gweenfor winning she remembered caterpillars, screenshot this and dm Black Rain#8645 on discord to claim your prize. 

today's challenge is to get 25 headshots for 5 tickets and get 1 ticket for every hour u play of mg for a chance at winning i am not a monster. you can fill out the form, or dm me on discord or steam to submit for the challenge, and if you don't know how to check how many headshots u got, just submit anyways and i'll check for you. have fun and good luck!

• Like 1

congrats to @gweenfor winning i am not a monster, screenshot this and dm Black Rain#8645 on discord to claim your prize. 

today's challenge is to get 10 kills on a multigame map (screenshot for proof) for 5 tickets and get 1 ticket for every hour u play of mg for a chance at winning hopiko. you can fill out the form, or dm me on discord or steam to submit for the challenge. have fun and good luck!

congrats to @BloodBladesfor winning hopiko, screenshot this and dm Black Rain#8645 on discord to claim your prize. 

today's challenge is to get 15 awp kills for 5 tickets and get 1 ticket for every hour u play of mg for a chance at winning purrfect date. you can fill out the form, or dm me on discord or steam to submit for the challenge. have fun and good luck!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread