? servers

? players online

One In The Chamber Event Request

• Content Count:  764

So this is a TTT event idea i just thought of and I thought it would be a good idea to post on forums. I was thinking on ttt we could do a event where everyone has 1 hp and you have a gun with 1 bullet.

So basicaly one in the chamber so you will have 1 bullet in the gun and everyone has 1 hp and if you miss you have to use knife to kill someone.

Then after you use knife you gain the bullet in your gun back. I think this would be a really cool event to do and you could call it one in the chamber event.

• Content Count:  430

In theory, I'm not sure if One in the Chamber would perform well on TTT. I imagine it might get pretty chaotic and feel a bit too deathmatch-y if it were to take place. 

This type of event would probably thrive more on its own server with its own plugin; if the plugin even worked in the first place, which who knows if it does due to CS:GO updates.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  870

This type of Event , One In The Chamber which makes me get back memories of Minecraft Mineplex , It will be too chaotic like  Toasty said since TTT ranges from 20-39 max everyday , It will cause a bunch of mic spam , rage , and their no prize to it , it just a event with stabby stabby pew pew , so it will just be chaotic and a bunch of mic spam and rage , so I dont see any point of this as a event period

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2681

CS:GO updates broke the plugin we were planning to use. I don't know about doing a TTT event for this, however trying a different plugin for another week long event probably wouldn't hurt. I'll see if anyone on the team is willing to look into it.

• Like 1
Edited by Creten

• Content Count:  157

This event probably wouldn’t work too well in TTT and well in general, if you try to put your mindset ahead of time (like actually in the event) there doesn’t seem to be anything stopping people from just knifing...turning the event into more of a knife arena. Not to mention, most people on TTT (no offense) can’t aim too well. Not to mention again, what stops someone from using a sniper in a secret and camping there? Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see this idea implemented...it would just seem a bit hard to do so. Especially with as they stated, the csgo update messing with plugins. I personally think it would be better if the idea of getting a bullet back was scraped from shooting (basically you could only get a bullet back from knifing) and the guns on the map were increased or were scattered more around the map. This would prevent too much camping (or delaying the game) and would prove more of a challenge because once you run out of that bullet you either have to try to knife someone for a bullet back or pick up another gun. If the programming is a bit too difficult to make it to where only a knife gains back a bullet, then just make it to where the only way to get more ammo is to pick up another gun. All and all, love the idea, but might seem a bit of a big challenge. Then again, who knows, maybe they will like the challenge.

Edited by I<3U Nekomancer
Proper wording

Reply to Thread