? servers

? players online

Ranks

• Content Count:  3294

I thought this was a bug, so I reported it here. There's Primary and Secondary ranks, "Member" and "Regular" giving basic permissions and Elite/Primary Supporter giving extra permissions. This is probably something they can edit in the future, like what fantastic said in the bug report.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  594

On 8/24/2020 at 5:42 PM, 20 scrolls said:

from black rain:

15dcd8e9cb8a6accb0c3080710558f68.png

On 8/24/2020 at 5:54 PM, Amazing said:

Well realistically with this post I was trying to get the part in the profile fixed where it actually says for example "Elite Supporter" rather than just regular

Since Regular is your primary and elite supporter is your secondary, perms might be fucked over. Thanks scrolls c;

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

On 8/24/2020 at 4:54 PM, Amazing said:

Well realistically with this post I was trying to get the part in the profile fixed where it actually says for example "Elite Supporter" rather than just regular

The part you're pulling from isn't really a bug, just a consequence of how they converted. The rank field on this site got used for user titles in conversion and as such my "rank" on these forums says 'Dazed and Confused'  instead of regular. It's likely that the technical team will have to work this one out over time as I'm sure a solution doesn't immediately come to mind.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread