Sign in to follow this  
BoM

Raccoon Fundraiser Stream

Posted (edited)

sorry rocket...

Edited by patrick

Posted (edited)

This is a great collaborative to help out a super influential member of our community going through a rough time, lets support this god damn raccoon!

Edited by Maniac

Posted (edited)

Stay safe raccoon man, I'm happy to be involved with helping someone in need. 

Edited by Steven.

Posted (edited)

Yo I left the community like an hour ago but I'm coming back for this fundraiser stream for sure.

Edited by Benzene

Love you bro

<3

Rocket Roux I hope your family is doing well and is staying as safe as possible during this time, I hope the turnout for this event is even bigger than last time.

I’m sorry to hear this roux, I hope you do well. I’ll definitely contribute to the donations. 

Holy shit dude, im so sorry for what you had to go through. 

Ill make sure to be at the stream and give what I can. 

This is very sad, roux I will personally make sure I donate another $0.69 for this.

So sorry to hear this happened to you, hope you can have a good recovery, Roux! If I can't donate I'll make sure to show up at least and try and help!

I am sorry to hear of these unfortunate events, but I am confident that you can make it through this roux and I am more than ready to help a member of the community in need!

Sorry this happened to you and your family roux, hopefully you and you family recover quickly and safely.

No raccoon gets left behind, we’re all here for you

Stay safe, roux. I have faith you will make it out of this.

Posted (edited)

Not sure when you'll see this thread but I hope the best for you and your family. I am very sorry this happened to you and again, I HOPE the best for you and I know you'll make it through this. Stay safe and healthy out there!

Edited by Astral

I’m sorry to hear this happened to you guys. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family during this time, and I hope this stream helps you out.

aw omg that's insane, I'm so sorry  : ( we love you, I'm glad we can help out in anyway that we can

The bright side is they are safe, now, when this stream goes live, let’s do the best we can to help them!

Sorry to hear what has happened Roux but I'm more then willing to help! Hope everything is going well buddy

Man, I love this community. 

I’ll be there! Prayers up for you @roux

Roux, I know you will be back on top of everything in no time. I can't imagine what you're going through right now, but know we all have your back man. 

Lets raise some money!

Shit man, didn’t know this happen

Hope the best for you!