Sign in to follow this  
BoM

Raccoon Fundraiser Stream

best moments of the stream was hawks chugging milk

Posted (edited)

cap 

Edited by thuxys

Just sent it out a few hours ago. The original goal we had set among BD’s was $1500, so it’s awesome to see that we doubled it...and then some.

Roux, I wish you and yours nothing but the best. While money can’t replace everything, hopefully this helps replace a few things. We understand your need to step down and focus on real life; just know that you will always have a place here as a BD, should you want to come back. Thank you for hard work and dedication here over the past few years. Good luck, buddy. 

Posted (edited)

On this day.. Hawks became a meme.

Edited by Asher

Unfortunately I could not donate but I did tune in for most of the stream and it was a good time. Best of luck to you roux and hopefully things get better

It was a very fun stream, glad to have helped with it :). I hope the money helps roux.

in case anyone was worried about roux's computer being lost in the fire, @patrick also built a brand new computer for @roux and shipped it to Canada for him. As if dropping something like $1000 on the stream wasn't enough....the true fucking MVP.

@patrick@patrick@patrick@patrick@patrick

49 minutes ago, BoM said:

in case anyone was worried about roux's computer being lost in the fire, @patrick also built a built a brand new computer for @roux and shipped it to Canada for him. As if dropping something like $1000 on the stream wasn't enough....the true fucking MVP.

@patrick@patrick@patrick@patrick@patrick

:classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool::classic_cool:

its time to use my powers for good

VZT5ItH.jpg

A little late to this thread, but it's really amazing to see what a tight-knit community can do for one of their own. A class act like this makes me proud to have joined this place. Hats off to everyone who showed support for roux in what ways you were able to.

roux, I love you dearly brotha and I hope that you are able to recover from this quickly. You know if you need anything, I'm only a message away.

Edited by eXtr3m3