? servers

? players online

2020 Fantasy Football League

• Content Count:  5377

23 minutes ago, Chad said:

When I've done leagues with and without kickers, I can formulate my own opinion on them. It's not being ignorant. I'm glad you can only jump to one assumption. 

@Ned I'm not sure why you're trying to get an argument started over something so stupid. Relax.

Cool you've participated in a fanduels-esque fantasy league. Youre more than welcome to your absolutely ignorant opinion on how fantasy sports operate but as someone who's been in paid leagues for almost or longer than you've been alive removing a scoring position (ie QB,Skill players, kickers, defensive units) is completely retarded. Do your research on kicking in the NFL and you'll realize that there is very much strategy and competitive advantage to be applied from the position within fantasy.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  927

14 minutes ago, idealist said:

Cool you've participated in a fanduels-esque fantasy league. Youre more than welcome to your absolutely ignorant opinion on how fantasy sports operate but as someone who's been in paid leagues for almost or longer than you've been alive removing a scoring position (ie QB,Skill players, kickers, defensive units) is completely retarded. Do your research on kicking in the NFL and you'll realize that there is very much strategy and competitive advantage to be applied from the position within fantasy.

This is going to be last my response as it's obvious you are being very dramatic over nothing. 

I'm not sure why you think your personal experience is more important that mine or anyone else's.  You have NO clue what leagues I've been in nor the type of leagues I play in. That makes you the ignorant one, not me. Anyway, I know what kickers can "bring" to fantasy and why they are in many leagues. Do I have to agree with it? No. That's why there are so many different type of fantasy leagues. Super-flex, Auction leagues, Deep leagues, Dynasty, etc. I could probably name you at least 6 more. Some of my leagues are now getting rid of the kicker position, and for reasons that I agree with. And for the love of god,  just because you disagree with someone's opinion doesn't mean you need to toxic. Have a normal conversation. 

Edited by Chad

• Content Count:  5377

3 minutes ago, Chad said:

This is going to be last my response as it's obvious you are being very dramatic over nothing. 

I'm not sure why you think your personal experience is more important that mine or anyone else's.  You have NO clue what leagues I've been in nor the type of leagues I play in. That makes you the ignorant one, not me. Anyway, I know what kickers can "bring" to fantasy and why they are in many leagues. Do I have to agree with it? No. That's why there are so many different type of fantasy leagues. Super-flex, Auction leagues, Deep leagues, Dynasty, etc. I could probably name you at least 6 more. Some of my leagues are now getting rid of the kicker position, and for reasons that I agree with. And for the love of god,  just because you disagree with someone's opinion doesn't mean you need to toxic. Have a normal conversation. 

Imagine having the mental strength to read vulgar language and not immediately cry toxicity. This is why SG has went downhill over the last couple of years lmfao. Try and get out of your feelings bud, no one cares really. I just think you're an idiot for stating things like 'kickers don't matter in fantasy' when its objectively not the truth.

Anyways, you don't want kickers. Let's vote on it or deal with whatever clamor sets as the rules.

See ya around champ :thumb:

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1633

Guys.. it's fantasy football.. no need to get all aggressive and rude towards each other. Find better things to do.

Excited for the draft. I lost my one league last year cause the Seahawks flopped against the Cardinals during the championship. I'm looking for revenge.

• Like 1
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  2730

1 hour ago, Kieran said:

Guys.. it's fantasy football.. no need to get all aggressive and rude towards each other. Find better things to do.

Excited for the draft. I lost my one league last year cause the Seahawks flopped against the Cardinals during the championship. I'm looking for revenge.

Good because we need someone to take down @WavY.

Also would anyone happen to have the final results from the fantasy league in 2016 and 2017? 

• Content Count:  2730

54 minutes ago, Labarr said:

I think 7 deep bench is a bit much.

Well with COVID-19 I wasn't too sure. Though 7 was the default bench size. 

I also have it set to have 2 IR spots because players that are put on the COVID-19 Reserve List can be moved to the IR spots.

Reply to Thread