? servers

? players online

Giving orders in lr as ct

• Content Count:  634

i wasnt able to find a pinned post about this in @Gator's rules discussion mega 

are you able to give T's orders in an active lr to protect your own ability to stay alive.

if no:  some sitiuations are t baiting so you are being put in a postition to break the rules

i would argue this mostly applies to gun toss

• Like 1
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  568

5 hours ago, The Real Slim Jim said:

i wasnt able to find a pinned post about this in @Gator's rules discussion mega 

are you able to give T's orders in an active lr to protect your own ability to stay alive.

if no:  some sitiuations are t baiting so you are being put in a postition to break the rules

i would argue this mostly applies to gun toss

No the T's will not have to follow your orders the best you can do is tell them to "Please stay over there" but they won't have to follow this order since you're in a LR. You can also cheat the LR and then tell them to freeze because it is in the rules that a CT can cheat a LR to deal with a rebelling T. If you're in a gun toss sorry to say it but you're probably dead.

• Like 1
Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  1030

If you are a CT and you accept an LR from a T, you cannot give them any orders as that would surely be abused to the CT's advantage. Orders like freeze, shift/crouch walk only, almost any order would give the CT an advantage in the LR.

However, an order you can give is telling the T to not delay the LR. This is when it's their shot and they are avoiding shooting, aiming at another player, holding their knife out, or doing anything that delays the LR. Since you cannot warning shot in an LR, you must order the T to stop delaying after they've been delaying for three seconds, and if they continue for another three seconds, then they are KOS and you may kill them.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  927

Anytime a Guard and a Prisoner go into an LR, the Prisoner is no longer 'forced' to follow any other orders. This applies to any orders given by the CT in the LR and CTs outside the LR. As stated in the rules: 

• A Guard is not allowed to cheat or delay during an LR unless dealing with a rebelling Prisoner. A prisoner who cheats or delays during their LR is KOS.

So, unless the Guard is dealing with a rebelling Prisoner, which gives him the excuse to cheat the LR and now give that Prisoner orders, he's NOT allowed to orders to prisoners in LRs.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread