jb_shapeshifter request

• Content Count:  870

• Full map name:
    jb_shapeshifter
  • What server is this suggestion for?
    JailBreak
  • Link to map download:
  • Additional information:
    I used to play this map on Distinction Gaming and Other Jailbreaks , And In my Jailbreak Experience it is a super great map , with a bunch of secrets , vents . secondary secrets , and I think we should add it to JB (https://gyazo.com/18153b07d546ef5725b87682396bf3bf) EDIT : Forgot to mention , This Map has a Klaus Secret , Which I think we need more of , but the sad part is that that it dosent kill you , but their a secret where you can get hp , speed , clout , Here a Video Of the secrets   , The 10000 hp , invisible . +20 % Swag is a joke it just make you get greedy and you get nothing and it a 1 time use , only 1 person can use this , it just changes the main cell (WALLS) into rainbow color
  • Screenshots attached:
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  3294

This map was previously on the server for about a year and only had a day of playtime, but i'm fine with the layout and amount of secrets. I think the map could get another shot, but I'd prefer doing a live test on the server to see if people like it. I'll bring it up to the Server Managers, thanks for the suggestion.

• Content Count:  625

I think the main problem on the map was that CTs had no idea what to do on it, so it usually got rtved or never got voted. This map has some promising features for JB but it really depends on if the regs like it or not.

• Content Count:  3294

On 10/6/2020 at 9:25 AM, Yoddr said:

sooo Is this gonna get a respond

Sorry for the late response @Yoddr, unfortunately we've gone ahead and decided to Reject this map. The map's layout and lack of obvious secrets wouldn't do well with our server, as it didn't do well in the past. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reply to Thread