? servers

? players online

Discord 'tinychat' nights

• Content Count:  5375

I know most of these are spontaneous and only really happen when the right people are around but maybe a multichannel video call event could be cool. I know that when these types of things happen it generally turns out to be a good time. Depending on attendence we could even have designated channels for 18+ conversation topics or drinking or whatever.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1030

I think it could definitely be fun to have one of these, it's super fun to have facecams up when you're just chilling in a channel like we have done these past couple of nights. But we should not include @patrick because he is incredibly ugly.

Honestly, I think a couple of permanent discord voice channels for facecam-only calls couldn't hurt, and I'm sure they'd be used by people. I don't really know how many people would be interested in an event like this, but if there was a channel, it definitely would be used.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  5375

1 hour ago, kabLe said:

I don't think it necessarily needs to be an event or dedicated channels. If you see people cammed up feel free to join or if you wanna get a cam only channel make a private channel.

I know you're an old man around these parts and maybe it's just faulty eyesight but thanks for regurgitating 90% of the first sentence of my post.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Just now, idealist said:

I know you're an old man around these parts and maybe it's just faulty eyesight but thanks for regurgitating 90% of the first sentence of my post.

sorry i tend not to read your shitty posts 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread