? servers

? players online

Community

• Content Count:  28

When I came back to this server a month ago I asked you guys if this would be a place where. I could be accepted and have fun however, it has felt less fun every time a run into a toxic person whether it’s an admin or just a normal player I feel like I am targeted by some people just because I’m a (squeaker). I hope I can actually have fun on places such as the Discord or servers.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  568

9 minutes ago, emmitt said:

When I came back to this server a month ago I asked you guys if this would be a place where. I could be accepted and have fun however, it has felt less fun every time a run into a toxic person whether it’s an admin or just a normal player I feel like I am targeted by some people just because I’m a (squeaker). I hope I can actually have fun on places such as the Discord or servers.

Emmit you don't need to worry about your voice I personally find you to be a decent dude to play TTT against. The people that hate on you want to make you angry or sad just don't let there words get to you and if it keeps going on (bullying/harassment) please feel free to make a player complaint. Other people find you annoying and obnoxious but you need to realize everyone has different opinions about others so you just have to live on with that. Also for what Kieran said there is a big cap between rejecting someone and harassment and like he said you need to know the difference between getting rejected and harassed.

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  1633

Assuming this post was made as a reaction to whatever happened while I was playing Fall Guys. You were being annoying in one individual's private channel on Discord so he decided to reject you from the channel. That wasn't targeting.

This is the internet, you're not going to have friendly or positive exchanges with every person you meet. Legitimate harassment won't be tolerated and you can absolutely report it to the proper staff members. However, you'll need to understand what is legitimate harassment and what is not, because what happened on Discord was nowhere close to it.

• Like 2
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  2206

1 minute ago, emmitt said:

No it’s being an on going problem that has happened multiple times not just that one time.

Again, you need to be more specific. It's hard for anyone to help you out when you say "I'm being targeted" If someone is targeting you then it should be rather easy to get a few recordings of them and submit a player complaint. As @Kieran said above true harassment isn't tolerated here and given enough proof and context will absolutely be dealt with.

And "that one time" wasn't harassment. Somebody complained that you were bothering them so it was taken care of. The same will be afforded to you again, given proper proof and context.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1633

Sorry to break it to ya, but the stigma associated with squeakers is not exclusive to this community. I'll say it again, take the appropriate routes to deal with legitimate harassment, but your internet experience won't always be sunshine and rainbows.

• Like 2
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  3294

I’m sorry that you’re not having a good experience at SG, Emmitt, but I hope you can find a nice niche group of friends. Not everyone you meet will be kind or willing to be your friend, so you just have to face their negativity with positivity and find the right friends to hang out with. 

Sometimes in life, and especially in a gaming community, it can be a good thing to sit back and not talk as much. During my experiences on the internet I’ve found that when I just sit back and play I can have a lot more fun sometimes. 

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  498

30 minutes ago, emmitt said:

If certain individuals are ruining your fun or are targeting you, ask them to stop and cut it out. If they persist, make a player complaint or admin complaint. I don’t personally have content on any issue involving you, however what I can say is ignore them. Don’t involve yourself with them don’t put yourself in a position with them.

the words they say only have power if you give them power. You can have fun in this community if you focus on what makes it fun for you don’t let others try and ruin it for you they need to grow up and mature to understand that what they’re doing isn’t right. You however need to put yourself in a position where you have done all you absolutely can to stop this type of thing from happening again.

• Content Count:  1103

I just want to hop in this

I used to be worried how people thought of me, and I still am. The best thing you can do is ask “what am I doing wrong?” “How am I being annoying?” “What can I do to fix this?” Instead of breaking down and complaining about why people find you annoying, the best thing to do is think and improve, no one is perfect, anyone can improve. You are young, you are not going to have everything figured out, you still have a long life ahead of you. Maybe this community was a miss, but the next might be a hit and it might be another miss. Take into consideration what you did wrong in this community to make people find you annoying, if that is talking over people, interrupting, yelling, screaming, etc. Also keep in mind, not everyone is going to like you no matter how much you try to improve and that is okay, you can’t please everyone. 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread