Sign in to follow this  
roux

title

Take care you beautiful bastard. So long and thanks for the thanks.

Good luck getting 99 everything.

I didn’t know you very well but I do hope that everything will get better for you and your family. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Edited by Amazing

Hey Roux, I know we've had our quarrels and bad interactions in the past, and I absolutely despised you at times, but you're a great dude. I'm happy things are turning somewhat around in life and that this community was able to help you in your time of need. I can't wait to see these projects you're talking about, have a good life :) .

I hope life treats you well. Thank you for all of the work you’ve done here.

I sincerely hope this thread gets more thanks than @eXtr3m3's. 

Seriously dude, best of luck with your projects, and hope you guys can rebuild back to normal as soon as possible. @patrickis god

Best luck on your future endeavors, hope you make it out of your situation all right.

my main man roux. Good luck and blessings to everyone in your family. Ill be coming for free uh not prescription and definitely not drugs when your a fancy pharmacist.

Also thanks for the sick merch

Edited by kabLe

This one hurts...

Love you roux. You're one of, if not, the funniest person I have ever met on SG and I have immense respect for you. I hope that whatever troubles you're going through right now pass smoothly and you begin to excel in your studies. Please stay safe and control your vape addiction lol

Take care, remember us, and don't leave us without you for too long. 

I'm glad you're moving in a positive direction and I'm hoping nothing but the best for you. I'd hug you rn if I could so just imagine you got one from me :P all the best with your studies and stay safe! 

Thanks for all the hard work you put into this place, I hope your future treats you right. 

Stay safe and healthy roux! It's so awesome to hear that you found a passion that drives you. I'm sorry to hear about your house burning down. I hope the stream money and your new pc help you in anyway it can. You have done so much work here and I'm sad to see you go. Even though I think we've talked once, I wish we could of had more conversations.

Go kick some ass!

Forever a bud Roux, wishing you the best through these rough times. Btw I'm still down to go shoot guns on crown land whenever life chills out for ya :canada:

goodbye roux

hope everything works out for you

don't know you much, but i think you a good guy. stay safe bud

Take care, hopefully everything comes out fine in the end

再见

good luck man, if you ever need anything you always have a place here to come back to. 

stay safe man! 

Good luck in everything life throws your way, @roux! Excited to see what you've been working on!

What a ride, man. It was an absolute blast coming back here with you and see what we were able to accomplish this time around. You're one of my guys for life and while I know you and I are beyond this place, it's the end of an era. It's pretty awesome to look back and think about all the shit that we've gone through and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say that we're very grateful for all the countless nights of hard work you've put into keeping this place running. In the worst of times when we needed the extra hands on, you were there with no questions asked. I've said plenty to you privately, but just wanted to give you a reminder that you are loved and appreciated for all that you have done and still do.

To end this post off in a traditional @roux fashion, here's something I made.

9 hours ago, eXtr3m3 said:

What a ride, man. It was an absolute blast coming back here with you and see what we were able to accomplish this time around. You're one of my guys for life and while I know you and I are beyond this place, it's the end of an era. It's pretty awesome to look back and think about all the shit that we've gone through and I wouldn't trade it for anything. I think I can speak for a lot of people when I say that we're very grateful for all the countless nights of hard work you've put into keeping this place running. In the worst of times when we needed the extra hands on, you were there with no questions asked. I've said plenty to you privately, but just wanted to give you a reminder that you are loved and appreciated for all that you have done and still do.

To end this post off in a traditional @roux fashion, here's something I made.

The question is - who tf did he kill? RIP @Caution

thanks for your hard work brother, cya man!