Sign in to follow this  
Kopsta

SG's Favorite Admin Contest - Round 1 - CA Group #1

Favorite Admin  

100 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Favorite Admin


  • Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/06/20 at 02:00 PM

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Kieran said:

All of the fraudulent votes for @duffy will be subtracted by the final vote.

 

@Pred your actions here are EGREGIOUS. As Events Manager, I will be mandating that you attend our upcoming osu! Event in its entirety as punishment. Failure to do so will result in you being permanently barred from the Community Advisor rank. 

 

Shame to all of my CAs that campaigned >:(

 

Easiest ban ever

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Kieran said:

All of the fraudulent votes for @duffy will be subtracted by the final vote.

 

@Pred your actions here are EGREGIOUS. As Events Manager, I will be mandating that you attend our upcoming osu! Event in its entirety as punishment. Failure to do so will result in you being permanently barred from the Community Advisor rank. 

 

Shame to all of my CAs that campaigned >:(

 

OOOOO SHIVER ME TIMBERS 

Share this post


Link to post

Imagine voting for a woman and considering that simping xd

Share this post


Link to post

Kieran forgot to add that any votes made by Pred for the reminder of this contest are null 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Hawks said:

Easiest ban ever

I KNOW THIS GUYS NOT TALKING RIGHT NOW 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Pred said:

OOOOO SHIVER ME TIMBERS 

Ok...

 

...fail to attend and you’re banned from SGSL next season too.

 

ez

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Pred said:

I KNOW THIS GUYS NOT TALKING RIGHT NOW 

But like

I am...

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Kieran said:

Ok...

 

...fail to attend and you’re banned from SGSL next season too.

 

ez

played in the SGSL dont matter if hes there or not

Share this post


Link to post

DON'T VOTE DRIPPY OFF HES NOT THE IMPOSTER ITS ZZL!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, wrap said:

DON'T VOTE DRIPPY OFF HES NOT THE IMPOSTER ITS ZZL!!!!

WHERES THE PROOF!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Cept For Her said:

WHERES THE PROOF!

DRIPPY DID WEAPONS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Cept For Her said:

what is this even supposed to mean?

when you don’t play among us...

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Cept For Her said:

what is this even supposed to mean?

.....

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Korean Ninja said:

Yes... YES... This is the shit I visit the forums for

i wont lie, i convinced people to be a martyr for the memes, I WANT A VIDEO

Share this post


Link to post

When you lie to win a game... Not pog man...

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Hawks said:

When you lie to win a game... Not pog man...

Clearly you weren’t here In 2018 when ZE was popping off 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Charliere said:

Imagine voting for a woman and considering that simping xd

Imagine losing to someone who's inactive

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this