? servers

? players online

Small Promo Thread

• Content Count:  3150

So they said to promote a few people, just a quick small promo thread...at least that's what they said at first. Let's get into it!

First, join me in welcoming Applily to the Events Team!

His new responsibilities will include:
  • Organize, plan, and run events
  • Manage/Promote special events on our servers
  • Manage and monitor gaming tournaments
  • Make sure servers are ready for all special events
  • Schedule events to fill servers in need via the steam community
  • Work with the Administrative Team to create events that cater to community interests

Next up, we have a familiar face returning to the Media Team. Join me in welcoming back the very talented crazedkanagroo! He held up the media team when we barely had anyone else, and after a brief hiatus he has come back to make pretty banners once again. His responsibilities will include:

• Manage forum and community website themes and layouts
  • Manage all forum and community images (awards, rankbars, etc)
  • Manage forum design sections (signature/avatar requests, etc)
  • Work with Marketing team to manage branding and community logos/external advertising
  • Work with Game Divisions to keep in-game branding and design (map textures for SG) up to date and relevant
  • Work with Marketing team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc)

Following that, we have a new person joining the Marketing Team. This person has put in tons of time and effort into this place over the last few months and absolutely crushes any task put in front of him. Noxstar is the newest addition to the Marketing Team! His responsibilites will include:

• Manage all third party sites/applications.
  • Manage all advertising, sponsorships, and affiliations.
  • Recommend upgrades and general marketing aspects for the community.
  • Research what the community likes / doesn't like.
  • Upkeep the image of SG and help expand.
  • Work with the Media Team to manage branding and community design.
  • Work with Media team to manage social media accounts (Youtube, Twitch, etc).

Next, we have a few Community Advisors joining us! These folks are very dedicated and have demoted many hours to helping the servers and contributing to discussions on the forums. Joining the team today will be Hawks, Toasty, and Venom! Their responsibilities will include:

• Work with the higher staff on implementing important decisions and projects
  • Handling player complaints and issuing bans
  • Moderation of the forum
  • Give awards to members on request
  • Send group invitations to members on request
  • Post in-game server problems on the forum
  • Help in any way to make the servers fun
  • Handle reported posts on the forum

In we're gonna have new CAs, we are gonna need a solid Lead Advisor to help them out. This person has displayed great leadership skills and has probably called you bud on more than one occasion. Jumping in as LA is the one, the only, Maniac! His responsibilities will be the same, with the addition of managing the Community Advisors.

We're not done yet.

Next up, we have two folks joining the Internal Affairs team. It's kind of awkward because I just got done talking about them, but please join me in welcoming Maniac and crazedkanagroo to the team! These two have shown they are more than capable of handling whatever we ask of them, and we know these new roles will be no different. Their responsibilities will include:

• Handling and resolving admin complaints, player complaints and ban appeals
  • Handling admin disputes as they arise
  • Managing member of the month/staff of the month nominations and award

Last, but certainly not least, we have a new Lead Server Manager approaching. I don't know how this little shrimp has managed to climb as far as he has, but at this point I can't do anything but support him. You may know him as a great server manager or as an absolute killer in the scrim server, either way I know you know. Please stand, or I guess sit, and applaud for Trazz. His responsibilities will be the same, with the addition of managing the Server Managers.

Congratulations all around!

• Like 48

Reply to Thread