? servers

? players online

JB jihad craze event

• Content Count:  625

Lately on JB I haven't seen the jihad used as much as I have previously seen and the hype to suicide bomb the guards has been lost a bit. I think an event where we buff the jihads for possibly a week (or at least 3 days) could work. Obviously this isn't really an "event" event but sort of a gameplay change suggestion that can be put on the server to bring back the glorious jihad.

Looking at the jihad plugin (if the one we have on the server is similar) there are many ways to edit how it works, so I'm just throwing out some things to change for said event:

• Lowering the cost to $7500
  • Having a max of 2-3 jihads per round (more availability)
  • Increasing the range of the jihad explosion to possibly 1.5x - 2x what it is right now
  • Increasing the damage (to get more kills)

This would be a fun thing to add for a bit on the JB server to spice up the stale gameplay and it would give a very intense fear of the jihad to the guards.

Obviously an SM is gonna have to change the plugin values but we can just force @Chad:hyperkek:

• Like 4
Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  927

The idea of the plugin is really cool. I would have to look at the plugin and see what I can edit since I never had to mess with it before.

@splaydIf this event were to be added, it will cost you $5 plus tax. Let me know when you sent it ;)

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Chad said:

@splaydIf this event were to be added, it will cost you $5 plus tax. Let me know when you sent it ;)

@Chad what about the $1000 in compensation for my emotional damage

• Like 2
Edited by splayd

• Content Count:  870

This May Make the Ratio fucked , cause their are problems that I am concerned about , 1 , everyone wants to be on T , 2 , Ct's dont wanna play on CT anymore cause it will make the rounds quick and fast because 3 people using a jihad close range they can cause a huge rebellion in a matter of seconds which can keep becoming on repeat and the CT's can become inrgaed and stressed and if they have a mic may or maybe scream STOP IT JESUS FUCK , and than they dont like being on CT so they just fuck up the ratio and be like 3 ct and 20 T's

18 minutes ago, Roddy said:

This May Make the Ratio fucked , cause their are problems that I am concerned about , 1 , everyone wants to be on T , 2 , Ct's dont wanna play on CT anymore cause it will make the rounds quick and fast because 3 people using a jihad close range they can cause a huge rebellion in a matter of seconds which can keep becoming on repeat and the CT's can become inrgaed and stressed and if they have a mic may or maybe scream STOP IT JESUS FUCK , and than they dont like being on CT so they just fuck up the ratio and be like 3 ct and 20 T's

Depending on how it goes, it could be 2 or 3 jihads. More than a quarter of the time a jihad fails to activate, usually I only see jihads being activated once every three rounds, and considering the skill level of the players using the jihads I can say the chances of a jihad kill per round is around 10%. The jihad is very underused and underpowered in certain situations (good cts, not knowing how to use it, etc) and it leads me to believe there is a window where we can buff it to the point of not being overpowered, but actually being a potential round determiner in everyone's hands.

CTs being at a disadvantage usually leads to more people actually joining CT, as given the challenge they can control the prison and carry their team. If you want to use your point of causing a huge rebellion in a matter of seconds repeatedly, you should just suggest to remove all the electric maps.

Edited by splayd

• Content Count:  1161

I like the idea, but I definitely think the jihad would be too overpowered. You want to double the range and increase the damage, I don't know about you, but I don't feel like getting cross-mapped by a jihad. I think we should keep the price as is and keep the jihad to where only one person can buy it, this is if we were to keep the damage/range as Vanya just suggested. 

Maybe we could do something such as: 

• 1.2x range 
  • 1.5x damage 
  • 1 person can buy it 
  • Still $10,000 

buff the jihads for possibly a week (or at least 3 days) could work. 

If the Jihads are too op I definitely wouldn't want to play CT, especially if it's for 3-7 days

Edited by gween

• Content Count:  617

I can get behind this as someone who used to love the jihad it seems to have lost it's touch in the community and it's over all damage output seems to be lower then what it was. 

I feel it would bring new life to the jihad if we could pull this off. bring the jihad back to it's former glory 

• Like 1

Reply to Thread