? servers

? players online

I am gonna change as a person..

• Content Count:  1051

So this is day two I guess. Uh, not much has happened today.

I woke up and made a baller breakfast.. Yea no I didn't. I made some eggs which were better than normal, and I made my best pancakes yet so thats great. For school today I literally only have one class. Since today I'm remote, and my math teacher wants my portion of the class, (Cohort B) to relax. And I have Study Halls P1 and P3 so I'm at home doing nothing.

I'm actually thinking about making more pancakes, they were good..

Ooh, lets talk about my extremely well mannered dog, but not well trained, (per say). He is extremely smart and kind. He doesn't jump on people and scare them. He knows his boundaries, especially around other dogs.

His name is Chewy, why? Cause when he was younger he chewed on so many sandals, so I named him Chewy. He's a small Shih-Tzu mix, but we forget what hes mixed with.

I'm watching Cuties while watching this amd uh.. Ima be honest, it isn't a bad movie, its just disturbing, but I won't say much more.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1051

Okay, whenever I walk my dog there has been this same woman for the past week to either one, walk her dog at the same time as or, or two, happen to just be walking in general. And it's become a daily thing. She's hot but she's like mid 30's bro. Why are all the white moms so good looking god damn.

We talked today though, she wanted to know how many times I walked my dog, a day, I say, "Uh, twice." She says, 'Ahh, my little pup only needs one haha.'  Then she walks off.

Bro can older women stop winning over my heart please.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread