Sign in to follow this  
BloodBlades

hns event

Was told I need to suggest it here so can we get an hns event . Also, maybe a scout knives event again.

Edited by BloodBlades

It's fine posted here, so more people might see it.

No he means the one where you chase players with a knife while they only have smoke and flash

scoutzknivez was a failure twice, not doing that again anytime soon. 

41 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

Was told I need to suggest it here so can we get an hns event again. Also, maybe a scout knives event again.

by hns, do u mean the one we did as a mgt a few times on the mgt server? we havent hosted any on the mg server

Edited by urpalerp

no, the movement HNS would break MG, you would need the movement cfg AND the chasemod plugin which could fuck our movement up. This is better off as a MGT or a completely other server.

On 9/12/2020 at 6:33 PM, 20 scrolls said:

no, the movement HNS would break MG, you would need the movement cfg AND the chasemod plugin which could fuck our movement up. This is better off as a MGT or a completely other server.

Hes talking literally HnS. Not the movement one.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Hes talking literally HnS. Not the movement one.

well he mentioned having a flash and smoke, so I assumed it was the movement one. As for hide and seek, this was a MGT and will probably stay a MGT event.

If hide and seek if what you're referring too there is already a event suggestion for this here. I don't know else HnS stands for but yeah.

Hide an Seek events are always a fun short period time event. I don't see an issue with setting up the server we had a few months back to run hide an Seek and think we would have a lot of people and tons of fun if it were to run again it's always a blast to taunt and win a around!