? servers

? players online

SG's Favorite Admin Contest - Round 1 WILDCARDS

• Content Count:  1633

It's time to announce our wildcards for Round 1 (because I forgot to do it after each admin group). All of these people didn't win their groups but had enough votes to move on to Round 2!

Junior Administrators

@Bowgun44 (21 votes)

@The Don (20 votes)

Senior Administrators

@angelo (28 votes)

@Charliere (28 votes) 

@PHNX (24 votes)

@Error. (23 votes)

@Asher (23 votes)

Community Advisors

@TheZZL (32 votes)

Server Managers

@Gentoo (48 votes)

Internal Affairs Officers

@Polarzz (47 votes)

Technical Administrators

@BoTo (56 votes)

Directors

@John (45 votes)

So now.. since we've had some people move around the structure is a little bit different. There will be one day for each of the following groups:

Junior Administrators

Senior Administrators #1

Senior Administrators #2

Community Advisors Server Managers

Internal Affairs Officers Technical Administrators + Directors

The top 2 from each group will move on, and the 5 admins who didn't win their rounds with the highest overall votes will also move on as wildcards. First group of Round 2 will be up tomorrow. Good luck!

• Like 19
Edited by Kieran

• Content Count:  824

gj wildcards

and ai since this thread is a bit boring without any memes, i will be blessing it with my review of the Travis Scott Meal @Noxstar

The Burger: the burger was pretty good, a regular quarter pounder with lettuce, onions, bacon, im pretty sure its supposed to come with pickles and mine didnt have any so -1 point for that. Overall, very nice burger.

The Fries: regular medium fries, very good.

The Drink: ok so here's where I am pissed, so many ppl have ordered the meal today that I couldnt even get a sprite, I had to settle with a Dr. Pepper, which just threw the meal off a bit. - 2 points for that.

The Score: I will be giving my experience of the Travis Scott Meal a 7/10, would recommend, but make sure to order before they run out of sprite. In the words of Travis Scott, "It's lit"

• Like 4

• Content Count:  256

22 minutes ago, urpalerp said:

gj wildcards

and ai since this thread is a bit boring without any memes, i will be blessing it with my review of the Travis Scott Meal @Noxstar

The Burger: the burger was pretty good, a regular quarter pounder with lettuce, onions, bacon, im pretty sure its supposed to come with pickles and mine didnt have any so -1 point for that. Overall, very nice burger.

The Fries: regular medium fries, very good.

The Drink: ok so here's where I am pissed, so many ppl have ordered the meal today that I couldnt even get a sprite, I had to settle with a Dr. Pepper, which just threw the meal off a bit. - 2 points for that.

The Score: I will be giving my experience of the Travis Scott Meal a 7/10, would recommend, but make sure to order before they run out of sprite. In the words of Travis Scott, "It's lit"

whats wrong with dr.pepper?

Reply to Thread