? servers

? players online

Stepping Down

• Content Count:  1527

2 minutes ago, Wesker said:

It has been a good run everyone, but it is finally time for me to go. I have been around Steam-Gamers for years now and it definitely holds a special place in my heart. Unfortunately the stresses of managing the Zombie Escape server have begun to affect my mental and physical well being. I have come to the conclusion that despite how much this place means to me I cannot place it above my own health. I will still check in every once in a while so if anyone wants to reach out to me feel free. I have known so many of you over these past years so instead I will do a general call out. Thanks to everyone here that has been a friend to me, who has helped out the staff and especially those who have worked on Zombie Escape which is my favorite server. Hopefully the ZE server will be able to continue but if not it had a good run, recently a lot of people helped out in order to revive it which is greatly appreciated.

Please all of you take care of yourselves and enjoy the time you have been given.

You've been a pleasure to play/make fun of/try to revive ZE with for the past few years Wesker. Thank you for everything you and all the other ZE managers have done for keeping the server alive

• Like 5

• Content Count:  50

So at this point should i reapply for admin?  

Spoiler

Jokes aside wesker literally pulled the entire server on his shoulder idk how the mf didnt break his back at this point, really sad to see him gone , but honestly why even try at this point, seems like the higher ups just dont want ZE at this point,  SG lost big time :( 

hopefully we can still play and wish u the best uwu

• Like 8
Edited by MaxDevill666
add the spoiler

• Content Count:  8

Wesker... thank you so much for all the work and effort you put into this server. Of all the people I’ve met, you were one of the few people who I enjoyed being with and just loved talking to. 

thank you for keeping this server up... and letting me meet the regulars on SG. I’ve learned a lot about ze, and of course I learned a lot about life as well with your mentoring!

ive definitely taken up an interest in managing ze servers as well as coding thanks to you! Thanks for all the countless hours you spent to help me and teach me new things!

and of course... thanks for being a one of the true friends I had to talk to! And thanks for being a mentor for me!

i wish you the best of luck and hope that you’ll continue to recover and stay safe! Hope to see you on more in the future! Until then... cya Wesker!

-koen

• Like 6

Reply to Thread