? servers

? players online

Stepping Down

• Content Count:  927

Wasn't a ZE player, but I always noticed the work you put in along with @Bright. You two were fantastic managers and I'm sad to you see you both go. I already said my goodbyes to you in DMs, but again, I hope you stay safe and healthy man!

• Like 1

• Content Count:  79

'Tis truly a shame to have you go. Thank you for all the work you've done over all these years and for sticking by the server for so long, be it through the memes and everything else.

Stay safe brother.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1

Its been great playing ze with you. You are a great person and are irreplacable as it gets. You were always the center of the sgze community and the main reason I decided to play on the server. If you ever need anything from me just let me know. Thank you.

GL with the future and stay safe. (*Loud*)

• Like 3
Edited by bingledon

• Content Count:  5

Thank you for all you’ve done and actually making the server fun for us door huggers. I was hoping for a second harry potter event where we actually won’t choke but I guess it won’t happen anymore. Stay safe and GL with the future.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1583

I usually tend to meme on these, as do a lot of other people, but every one of these posts is people genuinely thanking you for the time and effort you've spent here. I've had very few interactions with you and can't say that I know you at all, but the amount of people you've left an impression on is inspiring to anyone here. Good luck on your future endeavors; your server will miss you dearly.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread