? servers

? players online

It's Time... for Promotions!

• Content Count:  6759

Hey everyone

We got a bunch of promotions lined up tonight so let's cut to the chase.

First up, we're promoting someone who's going to be working with his fellow Event Coordinators in providing the SG community with some awesome events in the near future. Please join me in welcoming gween to the Events Team!

His new responsibilities will include:

• Organize, plan, and run events
  • Manage/Promote special events on our servers
  • Manage and monitor gaming tournaments
  • Make sure servers are ready for all special events
  • Schedule events to fill servers in need via the steam community
  • Work with the Server Managers to create events that cater to community interests

Second, these next three individuals have been working very hard and absolutely earned the title of Community Advisor. Please join me in welcoming Astral and Dom to the team! In addition to these two guys, we have our very own Charliere coming back to the team! 

Their new responsibilities will include:

• Work with the higher staff on implementing important decisions and projects
  • Handling player complaints and issuing bans
  • Moderation of the forum
  • Give awards to members on request
  • Send group invitations to members on request
  • Post in-game server problems on the forum
  • Help in any way to make the servers fun
  • Handle reported posts on the forum

Up next, this grill has been a Community Advisor for quite some time and has expressed interest in helping at a higher level. She's shown great dedication in her rank and will be running the CA team with Maniac. The CAs have finally escaped Kieran! Please join me in welcoming Stephanie. to Lead Advisor! Her responsibilities will remain relatively the same, while taking on the role of managing her team.

Moving on, we're sad to see Wesker and Bright step down, but we know that life takes priority and we're very grateful for the contributions they've made towards ZE. We wish them all the best in their future endeavors and hope to see them return to SG again someday in the future. They left some pretty big shoes to fill in, however, we are very confident that these next three guys will make ZE great again! One man is a former Zombie Escape AO himself, while the other two guys are ZE veterans too. Please join me in welcoming back Paralyzed, and welcoming Maniac and Takuto to Server Manager

Lastly, we also have one more familiar face returning to Server Manager! Please join me in welcoming back Infinityward to the SM team! 

Their new responsibilities will include: 

• Verify that servers are operational
  • Reboot dead/lagged servers
  • Assist in training new admins
  • Search for new maps for all servers
  • Upload maps to the servers and fast downloads site
  • Edit map lists & rotations

Congratulations everyone! 

• Like 36

• Content Count:  1105

5 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

The CAs have finally escaped Kieran! Please join me in welcoming Stephanie. to Lead Advisor! Her responsibilities will remain relatively the same, while taking on the role of managing her team.

YEAH YOU'RE FUNNY HA HA..... Congrats to everyone else! I expect to see a lot from you guys!

• Like 11

Reply to Thread