• Hawks
    • Toasty
    • Charliere
    • Noxstar
    • Kopsta
    • Kieran
    • Gentoo

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/20 at 02:00 PM

SG's Favorite Admin Contest - Round 2 - CA+ Group

• Content Count:  1030

I'd like to take this moment to address an issue here that I find, surprisingly, no one has mentioned before.

Please take the time to read this before casting a vote, because I have reasons as to why Hawks should not move on.

1. Hawks Hates Turtles.

Hawks has admitted to hating sea turtles, and he has also admitted to wanting to strangle them with plastic bags and plastic straws.

2. Hawks Drinks Milk Out Of a Plastic Bag

Hawks has the option to choose between milk cartons and milk bags, and, as you can probably tell, he chooses the latter. Disgusting. Not only this, but he goes so far as to take that plastic milk bag and PUT IT IN ANOTHER PLASTIC CONTAINER. So much for the environment, eh?

3. Hawks Goes Out of His Way to Buy Plastic Bags for the Sole Purpose of Burning Them

Enough said.

4. Hawks Yells at Dogs

Seriously man, who yells at dogs? Not cool bro.

5. Hawks Has Been at the Top of SEVERAL Pyramid Schemes and is Also the Instructor of Those Annoying Telemarketers

He has defrauded millions of out their hard earned money for his own sick amusement. Shameful.

6. Hawks Scams Old People out of Their Money

He would use the Nigerian Prince scam, but be actually is a Nigerian Prince searching for his long-lost relatives, with a fortune to give away and a heart of gold. Sadly, no one will believe him and so he spends his days searching, searching...

This is just a small list of the reasons why you should not vote for Hawks. I'm sorry I could not get this information out earlier, but I was in class yo. I won't even talk about his involvement in rigging the 2016 election, nor the allegations against him of selling nuclear weapons to the Iranian government.

Please, PLEASE, take what I've wrote into consideration before voting. Thank you for your time.

• Content Count:  1987

A vote for, Reid, Patrick, TheZZL, Hawks, Toasty, Noxstar, Kopsta, Kieran or Gentoo is a vote for the boys. Fall victim to Charliere’s propaganda and the Anti Simp Task Force will have to classify you as a Class 3 simp. 

• Like 13

Reply to Thread