TheTamer

Pick up Lines

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, kabLe said:

@Caution thoughts?

 

spacer.png

 

update, its been  4 hours and she hasn't asked me to do the deed yet.

I promised responses

 

not results 

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, fantastic said:

im too wholesome for tinder so i could never send that, im only getting lonely asian women who arent my type

yeah like pokimane?

 

hows that working out now 

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, kabLe said:

spacer.png

 

@Caution got anymore?

yeah

 

when you match with someone, say 'Oh thank God I'm finally able to reach you. Look, the mission went all wrong. I managed to get into the vault, but I've tripped the alarm.'

 

90% respond with someone back like getting into it, and the other 10% are dumb and don't get it. wait for the response

 

doesn't really matter what they respond with, but lead into something along the lines of 'This is weird, a prompt came up to disable the alarm...it says 'Hint: (their name) 's phone number. what should I type in? Help me out here'

 

 

usually always works 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now