? servers

? players online

Awp Bhop Server | NoSpread

• Content Count:  238

I being a former Awp Bhop Player get nostalgia off the basis of having Auto Bhop on the MG server, It reminds me of Awp Bhop. I really would like to have new server opened up for new players to come and enjoy noscoping eachother. Although, I can see how this could get denied due to the brand new release of the Squad Server, but I would like to give it a chance. 

Map Suggestions for Awp Bhop :

awp_lego_2018 by Alex Edman

AWP Minecraft Desert v5 by Sashie

AWP Towerzz Fixed by Sashie

awp_blocks by avec un sourire (Not sure if he is the Original creator.)

Sadly, I cannot think of any other maps, but those were the top 4 selected by me due to their designs and overall how much I liked them. I believe for this server the use of Binds should be permitted such as "+left" and "+right" however Nulls should not be allowed. I really want to thank you for reading this and I hope this server will come into existence soon.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  147

3 hours ago, Roddy said:

We can just make it like Ego and have Awp as a section in MG and we can just awp if you want

but idk about the bhop part it will just be annoying.

That would actually be a great idea, roddy ur so smart!

• Like 1
Edited by pupster

• Content Count:  482

This has already been done before and while it was successful there wasn’t that much people that played the server 24/7. Nor do I think it would even get that popular again.

Although I wouldn’t mind seeing it return again as an event in the upcoming future. Again, like Scrolls stated, as a full time server it wouldn’t work out for the reason that there is a lot going on right now and it’s a handful.

Talking about MGT, let’s bring death run back, that shit was so successful and a shit ton of fun.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  216

As much as I enjoy playing ABB, the server has a likely chance of getting tossed within a month or two purely based on the non-existent player base it's going to have.

3 hours ago, Roddy said:

We can just make it like Ego and have Awp as a section in MG and we can just awp if you want

but idk about the bhop part it will just be annoying.

As for this, the whole point of the game mode is the ability to AWP and BHOP. Other than that I wouldn't mind trying it out as a possible selection on the MG server. @Damon

• Like 2

• Content Count:  870

15 hours ago, Sully said:

As much as I enjoy playing ABB, the server has a likely chance of getting tossed within a month or two purely based on the non-existent player base it's going to have.

As for this, the whole point of the game mode is the ability to AWP and BHOP. Other than that I wouldn't mind trying it out as a possible selection on the MG server. @Damon

sully why you always talk shit about my retardation

• Like 1

Reply to Thread