3ni

jb_alex_sg

Posted (edited)

Well this is something i was working on before i left. Ive run out of ideas for it seeing as i dont play too much jailbreak. Going to be releasing it tomorrow once i have the approval of adding SG banners. I have no problem with an experienced mapper going through it that has a better idea for jailbreak minigames but there is a fair amount already. down for colabs too 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by 3ni

Decided to change the textures. Map is done. Needs testing with a few players if any available and recompile with SG Banners if possible? Wasn't sure how to put all these images in a spoiler so have fun scrolling

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

49 minutes ago, 3ni said:

spacer.png

soccer field sponsored by adidas lol 

Posted (edited)

This is the download for the SG banners here.

You're free to use them! They are subject to change in the future though so it's probably best to make them an info_overlay so they can be easily edited in the future if needed.

Edited by Noxstar

You should already have the banners available as prop_dynamic_override props in hammer.

Under props_kirby/

Think they're called SGBanner.mdl etc

All players who connect to the jb/mg servers download them.

Added thanks upload tonight

I think the map is a bit too big but ill gladly test it out or it seems to big cause you put 2-3 pictures of 1 picture ehrm I dont really know if you need a test doll hit me up

i personally didnt think it was big enough lol

5 minutes ago, 3ni said:

i personally didnt think it was big enough lol

13 hours ago, Yoddr said:

I think the map is a bit too big but ill gladly test it out or it seems to big cause you put 2-3 pictures of 1 picture ehrm I dont really know if you need a test doll hit me up

It can almost seem like a maze, but it's small height wise but large room-wise (If that made sense).

13 minutes ago, 3ni said:

elaborate 

"Maze" was a poor word choice. After navigating the map it feels like small rooms connected together. You could say all Jailbreak maps are like that, but some of them add an "Outside" or area where you can see the sky which makes it feel open at times. I'm not saying you map needs that, but if you think it could fit it might be an interesting addition.

Well I know medic has a skybox and in cell block as well and i added some particle affects to represent dust glistening within the air. I never really enjoyed making outer areas because i felt I didn't have enough skill to make it look good lol punkys minigames map set outside beauty at a high standard for me and i cant\will not attempt in putting it in this map until i master the amount of detail outside needs. Still rough with displacements and foliage as well as lighting when it comes to outside. Unless someone skilled wants to maybe open soccer up with possibly a custom skybox, i'm just gonna leave it the way it is. Already have 80 hours into this map which is rather excessive i feel. Kinda over looking at it lol Plus, the map looks like shit outside lol. Hence why it more of a secure prison in a sense. I also deleted mine field because i didn't like how it was a dead end hallway for a pretty shit minigame 

Edited by 3ni

@3niCompletely understandable. I still really like the map regardless of an additional skybox or whatever.  

Edited by TheZZL