? servers

? players online

Stream Suggestions!

• Content Count:  819

Hey guys!

Before I start weekly streams for you guys I wanted to get some feedback from you all!

I'm looking for any kind of suggestions YOU want to see on stream, whether it be a game genre, certain titles, certain time for streams or small things like plugins for chat e.t.c. This is also for any of our future streamers we acquire as well so they can get a bead on what you think aswell!

If you have any suggestions please drop em in this thread so I can directly see your suggestions, don't be shy the stream is about providing content for you guys so if you wanna see something don't be shy.

I'll see you guys live this weekend! :canada:

• Like 3
Edited by Hawks

• Content Count:  568

1 minute ago, Hawks said:

Hey guys!

Before I start weekly streams for you guys I wanted to get some feedback from you all!

I'm looking for any kind of suggestions YOU want to see on stream, whether it be a game genre, certain titles, certain time for streams or small things like plugins for chat e.t.c

If you have any suggestions please drop em in this thread so I can directly see your suggestions, don't be shy the stream is about providing content for you guys so if you wanna see something don't be shy.

I'll see you guys live this weekend! :canada:

Rust

• Like 1

• Content Count:  267

when I stream its not for the game, but for the fun of it. Take the suggestions you want but make sure your having fun when you playing. 

Is what I WOULD say if I didn't think you should do a dark souls stream

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1103

I imagine the goal of weekly streams is to bring in new people to the community and also grow the stream, so do what you find the most fun and games people would want to watch, also don’t stream a game you don’t like playing just because it’s popular

• Like 1
Edited by Error.

Reply to Thread