Sully

Awp Multi AH

Can we get autobhop re-added back to awp multigames? It's fairly boring without it.

Not sure about this. This means it turns into knife multigame, and we had a lot of complaints about it before.

Anyone else got a thought on this?

it was pretty much a knife map when it was autohop so I wouldnt want the map to become autohop again think its fine as scroll. 

Edited by BloodBlades

3-4 maps on awp multigames are needed/mostlikely for bhop , such as the huge area with the giant trunks and pillar , the desert area with the glass in the middle (We cant bhop over it now) , The Bridge (We cant cross if we cant bhop , they will prob kill us easily , and 1 more I forgot.

10 hours ago, Yoddr said:

3-4 maps on awp multigames are needed/mostlikely for bhop , such as the huge area with the giant trunks and pillar , the desert area with the glass in the middle (We cant bhop over it now) , The Bridge (We cant cross if we cant bhop , they will prob kill us easily , and 1 more I forgot.

all the maps are designed for scroll for example the wallbangble wall map the wall disappears after a minute so it dosent matter if u can jump over it or not and the big ass arena with the huge brick structures are made for long range shots 

Edited by BloodBlades

I'm pretty sure I talked about this before. Is there not a way to disable the knife? The map itself rarely gets played due to a combination of things, one being the fact that there is no autohop. Like I said previously it's a dead game-mode without it.

I agree with sully on this if autohop were introduced no knife would be nice (also i see the map being played quite a bit)  

Edited by BloodBlades

1 hour ago, Sully said:

I'm pretty sure I talked about this before. Is there not a way to disable the knife? The map itself rarely gets played due to a combination of things, one being the fact that there is no autohop. Like I said previously it's a dead game-mode without it.

Yea if we could disable the knives auto bhop would be fantastic on awp mg

Edited by pupster