? servers

? players online

Challenge Weeks - Week 2

• Content Count:  3150

Alright so the first challenge week had a smaller turnout than expected, but I'm confident that @Black Rain has something that will motivate you guys a little further to really put in the extra effort. Remember that if you're gunning for the grand prize or any of the other prizes your best chance at getting those is to complete all the challenges every week, plus you'll get yourself an exclusive skin as well. Challenges can be submitted until the next challenge week is posted. Some of these challenges will be easy to prove you did and others will be harder, but it's all part of the fun. The form will explain all the requirements for each challenge and does not require all challenges to be complete to submit, should you only want to complete certain challenges. All challenges needed to complete week 2 are as follows:

TF2 (Scream Fortress) - Defeat any of the following bosses:

Horseless Headless Horsemann, Merasmus, MONOCULUS on any of the maps they spawn on

TTT - Survive and taze a terrorist as detective in a round

Bunnyhop - Complete 2 Tier 1 Maps on Normal

FFA - Get 100 kills

1v1 - Get 30 kills in one game

Click the image below to get to the form and submit your completed challenges. Good luck!

spacer.png

• Like 3

• Content Count:  6759

I'M CONFIDENT THAT THESE WEAKLINGS CAN'T COMPLETE THEIR WEEKLY OBJECTIVES. MAYBE THEY'D LIKE TO PROVE ME WRONG????

OTHERWISE IM KEEPING THE RYZEN 3700X AND THE MOBO FOR MYSELF AND I GET NOT ONE BUT TWO RYZENS 7 3700X?? OKAY, THANKS!!!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  922

17 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

I'M CONFIDENT THAT THESE WEAKLINGS CAN'T COMPLETE THEIR WEEKLY OBJECTIVES. MAYBE THEY'D LIKE TO PROVE ME WRONG????

OTHERWISE IM KEEPING THE RYZEN 3700X AND THE MOBO FOR MYSELF AND I GET NOT ONE BUT TWO RYZENS 7 3700X?? OKAY, THANKS!!!

bro this text is annoying AF, it's making me wanna do this less ngl.

Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Asher said:

bro this text is annoying AF, it's making me wanna do this less ngl.

Thoughts?

just look past the ugly text to the mousepads my dude

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phoenix_ said:

How many people submitted?

uhh...... [REDACTED]....so you know a few less than expected but not too bad.

• Content Count:  922

5 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

then I get to keep the $500+ in grand prizes :) sucks for you, man!

well i'm saving you the trouble of transporting that CPU to you know-where, so i'm kinda doing you a favor :)

Edited by Asher

• Content Count:  6759

20 minutes ago, Asher said:

well i'm saving you the trouble of transporting that CPU to you know-where, so i'm kinda doing you a favor :)

it's not really trouble when we want to give it away. even if it costs $$ to ship to Morocco, it's worth it in the end, so it doesn't bother us if we dig deep into our pockets for it :classic_wink:

• Like 1

Reply to Thread