BoM

Abstain leaning towards promotion...

Say sike right now

I thought you were joking @Black Rain

Jk congratulations Scrolls, well deserved bud!

ZZL is taking over

Edited by Maniac

@Steven.THE FUCK DID YOU DO 

congrats zizzle and scrolls, you're probably the two best candidates for the spots you've been given, keep up the good work.

Edited by gween

29eea4a440f8dc858bbe9c2fed9df095.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

@TheZZL@20 scrollscongrats guys. couldn't think of 2 other candidates who would be better for the jobs than you guys. <3

Edited by Rygor

Reminder that @20 scrolls used this glitch skin that's not even in the games' code to get promoted. Broke the BDs brains again. 

c631bd13a65e907f51b23d98be0e454e.png

Grats both of you, expecting big things from ya.

I take a nap at 5PM and wake up to 30+ notifications (Minus the PMs from BoM, Greggy, and Chad),Shit must've really hit the fan if they promoted me 

b353ef380895750462ac58879d53b3b4.png

Honestly, thank you to the BD's and @Greggy Gand @Trazzfor giving me this opportunity to manage my favorite server for the past two years. To think around two years ago I sounded was saying shit like this: 

Man shit really came full circle with all those player complaints and child screams I made. @DominicYou predicated this first, RIP retard. 

@20 scrollshow do my shoes feel? @Steven.Sorry my replacement had to be a mute...

Edited by TheZZL

Bro.... I cant believe the kid that I banned off their own player complaint is now managing the server he got banned from. What morons promoted him yo....

Congratulations to @TheZZLand the mute @20 scrolls

oh my gawd, he did it... scrolls, congratz big man.

congrats ZZL, make JB better plz.

Wow ZZL i didnt think you would ever get this far this blows my mind anyway congrats to you guys have fun with the new abilites :)

Rygor is gay!!! Congrats again to everybody else.

Edited by Amazing

Give it some time and zzl will be a BD. Congrats to you both.

Don't really know how to start this post but thank you to everyone who has helped me reach this point. Special shoutout to @Steven. and @Maniac for letting me come on the team. And to @Black Rain @John @BoM for "pushing" me to apply.

With that being said I present to you:

20 scrolls escapes his ban.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14SBv5YQ8VJKYxG9TZDF7rXp0XKTDbICu/view?usp=sharing (youtube copyrighted)

Featuring: @Trazz @Chad @Steven. @Auto @Rygor @The Don @urpalerp @Creten @Nolan @paggos @Gentoo @Kieran

2 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

Don't really know how to start this post but thank you to everyone who has helped me reach this point. Special shoutout to @Steven. and @Maniac for letting me come on the team. And to @Black Rain @John @BoM for "pushing" me to apply.

With that being said I present to you:

20 scrolls escapes his ban.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/14SBv5YQ8VJKYxG9TZDF7rXp0XKTDbICu/view?usp=sharing (youtube copyrighted)

Featuring: @Trazz @Chad @Steven. @Auto @Rygor @The Don @urpalerp @Creten @Nolan @paggos @Gentoo @Kieran

I am not a 4'11 woman, cool vid though