? servers

? players online

Keyboard Recommendations?

• Content Count:  331

'ello

I need keyboard. I prefer any mechanical key that's not from Logitech because Logitech can suck my dick.  is not my favorite company when it comes to keyboards. I'm using an Anne Pro II, and honestly, missing out on arrow keys SUCKS. I can live without a numpad, but I don't mind it being there either. Don't care about Red Green Blue or anything.

Give me suggestions. Thanks.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  430

If you're lookin for a prebuilt board, I suggest you take a look at Leopold. They offer some of the highest quality prebuilt boards out there such as this one, but more notably this one.

If you have mental illness like myself, build your own.

• Like 3
Edited by Toasty
ty gentoo

• Content Count:  587

1 minute ago, Toasty said:

If you're lookin for a prebuilt board, I suggest you take a look at Leopold. They offer some of the highest quality prebuilt boards out there such as this one.

If you have mental illness like myself, build your own.

He speaks the truth, I'm in the same pool 

• Content Count:  1583

I believe this is what you're looking for. Thank me later fam.

On the real tho, I've been eyeing the Steelseries Apex Pro. If you want to give a price point and switch preference, you could probably get some better recommendations.

If you're lookin for a prebuilt board, I suggest you take a look at Leopold. They offer some of the highest quality prebuilt boards out there such as this one.

Leopold is better known for their Topre boards (not mechanical). If you're looking for a key board for gaming, this is one of the few instances where "Gaming" Keyboard actually means something. Lower profile case with shallower actuating switches is preferred by a lot of people. Any of the "speed" series switches will have shorter throws, and may be what you're looking for.

• Like 3
Edited by Gentoo

Reply to Thread