TheZZL

Resetting Gangs and Removing T-Ranks!

Gangs Re-Released!

The topic of discussion for many months has been to remove T-Points/Rankings and re-release our Gangs plugin to replace them. The idea behind this was that Gangs can bring more competitiveness, team cooperation, and excitement back to the T side without changing the gameplay. I'm happy to finally announce we have done just that! T-Points(!top !rank) have been removed and we reset the Gangs with a max player limit of five, instead of ten. We have more exciting news to share about Gangs soon, but before we do that we're leaving the next two weeks as a testing phase to make sure all of those aforementioned bugs are actually gone. If it's not clear, after the second week we plan on resetting the gangs again for an even playing field for the surprise to come. So, during these two weeks if you experience ANY bugs with the Gangs plugin at all please report them with as much detail and evidence in the Jailbreak Crash, Bug, & Error Reports thread. 

For anyone unaware, here are some of the Gang plugin commands: 

!gang - Creates a gang
!gleave - Leave your current gang
!gdisband - Disbands your current gang
!ginvite - Invites a player to your gang.
!gkick - Kicks a player from the gang if you are a higher rank than them.
!gpromote - Promotes player in the gang.
!gdemote - Demotes player in the gang.
!topgangs - Displays a scoreboard of the current top gangs. If you press on a gang, it will display the members of the gang and the date the gang was created.

Happy rebelling everyone!

Spoiler

Something spooky is coming to a Jailbreak server near you...

Edited by TheZZL

The Allah of JB aka @TheZZL. Thanks for good update!

Edited by Amazing

A ready born SM, I might have to come back to CT...

I think it’s time to shine i’ve been waiting so long, great job ZZL and Chad, you’ve got me willing to play again :)!

WOW BUD , I HAD THE FIRST GANG IN JB do I LOSE IT????? I AM AN EX top 1 JB gang leader @TheZZL Bullshitttttttttt :D happy grinding                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          P.M @frankie, @Log I need your help for top gang 

Edited by Yoddr

Just now, Yoddr said:

WOW BUD , I HAD THE FIRST GANG IN JB do I LOSE IT????? I AM AN EX top 1 JB gang leader @TheZZL Bullshitttttttttt :D happy grinding

Now I have the first gang in JB, "JBManagerIsCool" :)

1 minute ago, TheZZL said:

I better get the second invite!

1 hour ago, TheZZL said:

Happy rebelling everyone!

haprebelyone!

pylingever

guys i think i decoded it

anyways thanks for the update guys. exited to get playing

2 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

uhhhhhhhhhhhh can i join?

4 minutes ago, TheZZL said:

ZZL IM GOING TO SUE YOU , WHERE THE OG'S at @Tim. @frankie @Liquid  @Rain @Auto @Big Cage

Edited by Yoddr
Im quitting Jb for 8 hours now because of you ZZL - Roddy

Sike ZZL , I always have the 1st gang because I was the first person to make it , resets dosent matter I still MADE IT (PROOF) HAH ZZL your gang is like 58                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          nameBloodGang for life  @Dustin get active again plz

Edited by Yoddr

oh boi, cts are gonna have some extra FUNNNNNNNNNNNN now huh

Edited by Asher

i’ll make a gang of just myself

and be rank 1

ez

36 minutes ago, chy said:

@YoddrPull up bro

I will fucking murder you with my Ak-47

On 10/18/2020 at 6:25 PM, EvilEye said:

Tag! You're indian!

u blow!