? servers

? players online

JB (Repeat)

• Content Count:  154

So like the new repeat thing if you use it after 10 seconds of giving the order and its a legit repeat(aka not abusing it) does the guard have to repeat? 

2 Questions in one sentence. 

If it is like that though shouldn't it be changed if the prisoner is clueless and the cts don't tell him to follow his t buddies since there are a lot of new players.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  625

7 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

So like the new repeat thing if you use it after 10 seconds of giving the order and its a legit repeat(aka not abusing it) does the guard have to repeat? 

2 Questions in one sentence. 

If it is like that though shouldn't it be changed if the prisoner is clueless and the cts don't tell him to follow his t buddies since there are a lot of new players.

The whole point of the repeat is to force guards to repeat their order, if the guard doesn't repeat then pretty sure an admin can do something about it

• Content Count:  498

Just now, splayd said:

The whole point of the repeat is to force guards to repeat their order, if the guard doesn't repeat then pretty sure an admin can do something about it

In the situation that he’s referring to the order was given by me and was pretty clear and decisive, the ts were using the plugin to be smart asses, yes the point of the plugin is to clear confusion but in the situation the order was give 10-15 secs ago and most ts were already doing the order (actively play soccer)

• Content Count:  625

Just now, kuri said:

In the situation that he’s referring to the order was given by me and was pretty clear and decisive, the ts were using the plugin to be smart asses, yes the point of the plugin is to clear confusion but in the situation the order was give 10-15 secs ago and most ts were already doing the order (actively play soccer)

Either way if they request a repeat of the current order you should repeat it though? I thought that was the whole point of the plugin - to get a clear understanding of what you have to do so you don't rely on following your teammates who could be following/not following the orders

• Content Count:  568

6 minutes ago, kuri said:

Yeah but for someone like myself who alt tabs a lot it may seem that i’m trying to be a smartass with the command, but realistically I didn’t hear it so they should still be inclined to repeat it regardless of how long ago it was (unless the command was already used for the same order). Like vanya said the whole purpose of the command was for the order to be repeated.

Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  482

I don’t play JB much but, to my knowledge the CT is basically forced to repeat the order he has given if a T is requesting so, if he doesn’t repeat the order then that’s unfair to the prisoners. 

Now adding onto the category of prisoners using it to troll. If the CT repeats the order once (which he should if asked) but the same person asks for another repeat, I feel you should be subjected to definitely refuse it a second time because it’s blatant that the person is abusing it. 

• Content Count:  3294

The rule states: 

Guards Must:

• Repeat the last given order at least once if requested by a Prisoner.

This means if a Guard gives an order and a Prisoner asks for a repeat, either by saying "Repeat" in chat or using the !repeat command, the Guard must repeat that order at least once. If the Guard repeats the order without being asked this does not mean they don't have to repeat it if asked by Prisoners later. As long as you are requested to repeat an order and give the repeat, you're good to go. 

16 minutes ago, Kit-Kat-Tat said:

You can follow your T-Buddies, but sometimes you can still mess up the specifics of an order and die. The rule was added to add some clarity for all and to put less focus on Prisoners not doing orders exactly or if they missed something.  

• Like 3
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread