? servers

? players online

Rust Drops on Twitch

• Content Count:  1161

7vLOwxd.png  

Rust drops have been enabled on twitch. Watching for 1 hour will allow you to get 'Purple Glasses', watching for 3 hours gets you 'Purple Underwear', and watching for 6 hours can get you a headset (in game). Go to the link below for the instructions on how to get drops and how to link your accounts so you're eligible for said drops. 

https://twitch.facepunch.com/

• Like 2

• Content Count:  568

I highly recommend watching for 6 hours to get the Headset. In comparison to either items the Headset makes up for a Boonie Hat + a Bandana which allows you to preserve one slot for practically the same amount of stats.

In comparison here is the Headset to the other 2 items I would use other than a wolf headdress of course.

FuaonDQ.pngVGMPbvl.pngcmTUv9l.png

As you can see the Headset is around the same amount of stats if you combine Boonie + Bandana and the reason why it's worth waiting 6 hours for is because well it's free. For the Boonie Hat you would have to pay to be able to obtain the item same for the Bandana Mask. To make the Headset it cost 10 cloth while the other 2 cost around 15 cloth and for the amount of protection it gives you i'd say its pretty damn worth it to wait the 6 hours. My opinions on the underwear is they look really funky, but definitely an improvement to the default ones. I don't recommend the glasses as they don't provide any protection and dim the screen a little bit because well they're sunglasses and cannot be worn with the headset.

This is what the twitch clothes look like (personally they don't look the best)

arVqaJK.png

I'm just gonna @ everyone I know that would probably participate in this or would like to get the items to have later. @TheTamer @Infinityward @Creten @Steven. @Abyss @janseen @gween

• Like 3

• Content Count:  568

1 hour ago, gween said:

Rust drops have once again been enabled for the Trust In Rust stream. You are able to get three crates that drop random items from the market. 

bWmbtBH.png 

Go to https://twitch.facepunch.com/ to learn more!

What gween is trying to say is that if you own rust go tune into the Trust in Rust charity stream and just leave twitch open on your phone or on your monitor when your not home (you need to be tapped it) and it’s basically free money for doing absolutely nothing.

Reply to Thread