? servers

? players online

JB Pistol

• Content Count:  764

Ok so I have been encountering lately, that when im a T and i have a pistol, I sometimes pull it out for like less than one second just to troll and I get domed? I just haven't played JB in a while so i was wondering if this is against the rules for the ct's to kill me for that. So im just wondering if im allowed to pull out my pistol or not, because if not i wont pull out my pistol anymore.

• Like 2
Edited by rygor

• Content Count:  870

They can kill you if you hold your pistol out for 3 seconds and they cant kill for quick switching from pistol to knife unless they told you to drop your pistol.

• Like 2
Edited by Yoddr
Idk if the 3 sec rule changed btw dont shit on me

• Content Count:  625

16 minutes ago, Yoddr said:

They can kill you if you hold your pistol out for 3 seconds and they cant kill for quick switching from pistol to knife unless they told you to drop your pistol.

That's not entirely correct. They can kill if you have your pistol out for any occasion that isn't quick switching. One second is still way longer than quick switching and a strict CT can and probably will kill you for that.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  409

Quoted from the FAQ, linked here:

• Q- Can I kill a Prisoner at any time for having a secondary out?

A-  If the Prisoner had the gun out for a split second and holsters it, then no. But if at any time a Prisoner currently has a secondary out, they can be killed.

So, Yes quick switching is ok and CTs should not be killing you for this, However, holding it out for any longer than that will most likely lead to you being killed. 

• Like 10
Edited by rygor

• Content Count:  154

To add on to what rygor said yea it’s ok if you quick switch just don’t hold it out to the point where you can shoot it and then you’ll be good.

So don’t hold it out for a second basically. 

• Like 1
Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

• Content Count:  3294

59 minutes ago, rygor said:

Quoted from the FAQ, linked here:

So, Yes quick switching is ok and CTs should not be killing you for this, However, holding it out for any longer than that will most likely lead to you being killed. 

This is your answer. Always refer to the Rules & FAQ if you have a question, more often than not your answer will be there.

• Like 5

Reply to Thread