? servers

? players online

HyperX Alloy Origins Core Vs Razer hunstman TE

• Content Count:  309

So i've found 2 keyboards that I really like, but I don't know which one to get. As of right now I have a Hyperx Alloy fps pro and I love it but there are some few things that aren't really good, and I've been thinking of upgrading to a  better keyboard. I would like to hear what you guys would rather get. I really like the new switches on the Hyperx, But I also like the feel of the Razer Hunstman.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5377

21 hours ago, paggos said:

Razer unreliable as fuck. Get the origins core; HyperX is a much more respectable company.

That's a debatable and pretty dubious claim to make... Is hyperx more respected because of their peripheral products or simply due to the fact that they've been in the hardware scene with their ram offerings and such.

Back on topic: I don't fucking know man... You just gave us two "gamer keyboard" options and didn't give us any feedback on why you do or do not like your current keyboard. Maybe people could give better suggestions than just flipping a coin or using anecdotal experience to give you a much better recommendation if you listed out some preferences instead of posting " hurr durr which keyboard guys"

• Like 1
Edited by delirium

Reply to Thread