? servers

? players online

Member / Staff of the Month - October 2020

• Content Count:  3150

spacer.png

Hey folks,

I know this is long overdue and it's been several months since we did a MotM or SotM so lets get straight into it. These guys have all shown great dedication and support to the community over the last month and are now being recognized for it. Please hold your applause till the end when I've finished announcing all the winners, thank you.

First we have  someone who has been extremely active on Zombie Escape, a server that has been in the spotlight a lot lately and continues to grow and thrive as people like him pour hours of effort into making it a great place to be. Now we have this issue with MotM where a lot of people we want to nominate inevitably end up applying for admin and getting it, making it so they are no longer members. So we came up with a simple solution, wait until after we make the MotM announcement to give them admin.

Please join me in congratulating @FanService on Member of the Month, even if he is only going to be a member for another 30 minutes or so. :)

Next we have a bit of rare occurrence, as we are announcing three, yes THREE, Staff of the Month team members at the same time. Before you go thinking that we're doing this because missed a few months I'll tell you that this is not the case. As with Member of the Month, we're highlighting what is growing back into one of our "big three" servers, Zombie Escape. This server, after taking a big loss in both player count and staffing, looked like it was on it's last breath back a few months ago. Thankfully a few brave souls stepped in and said they could return it to its former glory, and holy shit they weren't kidding because now it's popping in there almost every night.

@Takuto

You came back and took up a role much more demanding than when you were previously staff here, and you did so confidently even though you knew you had so much work ahead of you. From your constant planning and ideas in the SM chat to your interactions with the player base, your actions do not go unnoticed by anyone here.

@Paralyzed

As with Takuto, you came back to take on a role that was knowingly going to be a struggle, even after all the time you've already dedicated to this place over the years. You have been able to offer incredible wisdom and guidance and really be the rock that the ZE SM team needed to get through some of the tough times you guys were presented with and come out on the other side.

@ManiacThe champion, the legend, the 7 fucking rank, 2 time SotM absolute best bud I know...you've brought the energy that keeps everyone going. You showed up when we all needed it, starting conversations, planning meetings, and just being there as a smiling face even when other people were trying to keep you down. I never thought when we started talking back in May and June about you joining the staff ranks that you'd end up here, fuck ya bud.

Every one of you 100% deserves credit and praise for all of the effort you guys have poured into ZE over not only the last month but since you guys stepped up when we came to you asking for help. Everyone please join me in congratulating these three on Staff of the Month!

Okay, you can clap now.

• Like 40

Reply to Thread