? servers

? players online

Event Is Pog +1  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What should we Do

• Yes but do you really have a choice here???
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

JB | Knife Tournament

• Content Count:  870

So the last time we did a knife tournament was a few months ago like 5 or 6 that was on jb vip in the mix that was in the lr room for knife battle and we had a prize pool of skins if the person won which I was pretty sure hosted by Atrix and the other admins that were their and I say we dont do a prize pool this time but for fun because I think people will enjoy this event because last time from what I remember It was amazing and I had a bunch of fun losing twice in a row to @20 scrolls.

• Like 1
Edited by Dom

• Content Count:  568

Last thread of this was suggested by myself here. Seeing as Dom was the one to reply to the last one I think his opinion still stands in the same spot as it would be the same LR over and over again and would force people who would want to play the actual game mode to either spectate or leave.

• Like 1
Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  870

17 minutes ago, Amazing said:

Last thread of this was suggested by myself here. Seeing as Dom was the one to reply to the last one I think his opinion still stands in the same spot as it would be the same LR over and over again and would force people who would want to play the actual game mode to either spectate or leave.

and they still did it but I mean since dom and zzl are the sm of jb they can have a word if they may  I just want to recreate memories of the past will be fun for a change.

• Like 1
Edited by Yoddr

• Content Count:  958

Like last time, I dont think this is a good idea for JB. Making people sit around and watch knife fights for over an hour is boring and kills the server. I’ll still try to bring these events back on our Events Server but they wont be done on JB anymore. 

• Like 3

Reply to Thread