? servers

? players online

Freeze order suggestion

• Content Count:  248

As we all know, chat orders suck.

We should have a plugin where CTs can type !freeze or !f in chat and a message pops up on everyone's screen to order them to freeze, similar to !repeat. I feel that having a plugin for freeze orders would be a huge upgrade.

Commands would look like: !tfreeze !f !tf

EXAMPLE:

spacer.png

• Like 1

• Content Count:  172

That would be a good addition, kinda like what happens when t's do !repeat but would there be some timer on how much cts can use this but overall a good idea also would help with the fking 

• Like 1

• Content Count:  903

I like the idea but as @daftysaid "We should be working towards phasing them out, not integrating them". (Speaking of Chat orders)

The existing !repeat and a !freeze, !tfreeze etc... would be a good thing but anything beyond that/chat orders in general are not good at all.

T's aren't staring at the chat waiting for an order unless not a single CT has a mic which if that is the case, makes the game sooooooo not fun for the people in it.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  248

1 hour ago, phoenix_ said:

I don't see the point in this. Just read chat, it's not that difficult to take the extra second to look down for orders. 

This is for the CTs that like to order the Ts to freeze via chat when everyone is talking over eachother. Nobody is looking at chat all the time for a ct to type "all ts freeze"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

8 hours ago, Easterpink said:

This is for the CTs that like to order the Ts to freeze via chat when everyone is talking over eachother. Nobody is looking at chat all the time for a ct to type "all ts freeze"

If T’s are yelling over each other CTs can give the off mic order as well as use the command to mute terrorists. If its CTs yelling over each other, there’s usually an admin on so you could ask them to mute the CTs if they havent done so already or you could use !calladmin or make a player complaint.

ZZL and I have no interest in adding this to the server. Like previous suggestions, we do not want to buff chat orders due to their problematic nature. Also, spontaneous freeze orders can get annoying, so we would not want to add a command that encourages them. As ZZL said in the last thread, the best solution is to repeat chat orders if you have a mic, especially if the T’s ask for a repeat. A !tfreeze chat command wouldn’t really help the server and would create more conflict between voice and chat orders. 

• Like 3
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread