? servers

? players online

About the new rules i heard about

• Content Count:  16

ive been wondering about these 2 new rules that i have been hearing and i have seen a couple of diffrent ways people put it out there and i wanna find out which one is correct so the first thing is that people said there are no more cell rules but i really dont know what they mean by that can yall help colaborate on that i see some people are unknown to this fact but i dont know please help !

the other one is crouch walking orders meaning (all ts crouch walk to [etc...] ) first i saw people said you can crouch walk then they said you couldnt can i please get some clarification please !

Have A Great Day.

Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  903

The Cell orders I am not sure about but from what I've been told with crouch walking orders is that those are no more for reasons that some players aren't always to hold crouch for long periods of time, it slows down the game and in general they are just not good orders to give/receive.

@TheZZL you wanna give input with it being your server? Better to get the information from the source

• Content Count:  568

27 minutes ago, butchin said:

the other one is crouch walking orders meaning (all ts crouch walk to [etc...] ) first i saw people said you can crouch walk then they said you couldnt can i please get some clarification please !

This is from the Jailbreak FAQ

Guards cannot ... Order Prisoners to crouch walk. They also cannot keep the Prisoners frozen for an extended period of time.

Meaning that you cannot give crouch walk orders anymore or have T's frozen for ~45 seconds.

27 minutes ago, butchin said:

no more cell rules

I honestly have no idea what this is.

• Like 2
Edited by Amazing

• Content Count:  172

With crouch walking you can tell the to crouch in a stationary way like all t's 1 step out and crouch but cant make them walk when crouching its for stationary orders 

idk what no more cell orders is I dont think thats a thing 

• Content Count:  3294

Good questions @butchin, thanks for asking.

Like @Amazing mentioned, crouch walk orders are not allowed. You can order the Prisoners to crouch, but not crouch walk. 

Cell/ In cell orders are allowed to be given, however Guards should open cells by 1-minute into the round and cannot give the same orders repeatedly round after round.

Changelog

Rules & FAQ

If you have any more questions or need clarification I’ll leave this thread unlocked for a few days, or feel free to create a new thread.

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  3294

47 minutes ago, Yoddr said:

ZZL does the rule that if the T and a CT is in a lr and the T is in knifing range when it the CT shot for shot 4 shot does it being able to kill the T still being applied? because Im pretty sure everyone forgot about it.

Just because people forget about a rule doesn't mean it isn't still true or can't be enforced.

As stated in the FAQ:

•  Q- Can I kill a Prisoner for delaying an LR?
  • A-  You must warn the Prisoner after 3 seconds of delaying, you may kill them after another 3 seconds have passed. If a Prisoner comes within knifing distance with their knife out during their turn of Shot 4 Shot you may kill them.

So, this means if it is the Ts turn during S4S and their knife is out while they are in knifing distance to their opposing CT, they can be killed.

Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread