? servers

? players online

CPU suggestions

• Content Count:  482

Ryzen 5 3600 or Ryzen 5 3600X. Just one of those CPU’s is good enough to get full performance from a very good graphics card. This is just for budget to get the best bang for your buck, anything lower you’re going to be bottle necking. Any other CPU you get that’s better than the two I listed you’ll only be getting a 5-10 FPS increase or a bit more. Hope this helps chief. (I prefer Ryzen over Intel)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  482

Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot to mention was it also depends on what GPU you’re currently using or plan on getting. You also have to take that into mind when purchasing a CPU because if you’re using a GPU that isn’t that great then something below the Ryzen 5 3600 will probably be good enough to withstand it. Just do your appropriate research is all I’m saying. 

• Like 1
Edited by Arctic

• Content Count:  154

23 minutes ago, Arctic said:

Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot to mention was it also depends on what GPU you’re currently using or plan on getting. You also have to take that into mind when purchasing a CPU because if you’re using a GPU that isn’t that great then something below the Ryzen 5 3600 will probably be good enough to withstand it. Just do your appropriate research is all I’m saying. 

This basically.

It all depends on your GPU.  AMD CPUs are a great choice so if you listen to Arctic get the 3600 not the x version cause its a rip off. Just get something to balance out your GPU with. 

• Like 2
Edited by Kit-Kat-Tat

• Content Count:  398

25 minutes ago, Arctic said:

I have a 2070 super

• Content Count:  6759

RYZEN 7 3700X I HAVE IT AND I LOVE IT ALSO USING 2070 SUPER YES BUY RIGHT NOW WITH THESE POST BLACK FRIDAY / PRE CYBER MONDAY DEALS BECAUSE IT WONT GET ANY CHEAPER THAN THAT I'D SAY GO BUY FROM YOUR LOCAL MICRO CENTER BECAUSE THAT'S THE CHEAPEST OPTION BUT YOU'RE IN CANADA SO RIP SHIPPING COSTS

YES I TYPED IN CAPS WITH ZERO REGARD FOR GRAMMAR BECAUSE YELLING IS GREAT

• Like 3

• Content Count:  26

I agree with Rain. I have the Ryzen 7 3700x but with the 2060 Super which let's me run all  the new games. I wouldn't try to go cheap on a processor though, considering it is the most important component.

• Like 1
Edited by ¢rook

Reply to Thread