? servers

? players online

Freedays (Amount per game)

• Content Count:  562

This to me is one of many problems I could think of but this is the most important.

The importance of Restricting the ability to give freedays most ct's when they are out of ideas and don't want to do the same bland order they give freedays. This usually turns into eventually a every other round type deal on maps where there isn't much to do (Electric razor based maps). 

What i'm asking to be implemented is some sort of rule that makes it so that you can only give a freeday once per 5 rounds (for example). This way cts stay on ct and t's dont have the landslide that they do on Electric razor maps when it comes to freedays. 

Give any details that you would like added (in the comments) as well I think this could fix many problems with JB and make it more fun and enjoyable for all people.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  459

This is from the same thread that BloodBlades linked, written by ZZL. 

On 9/12/2020 at 10:24 PM, TheZZL said:

If Guards are continuously giving freedays over and over that is not allowed. Guards should be giving orders and varying the types they give from time to time. Also know that freedays are always revocable, but if a Guard is "re-instating" a freeday right after it is revoked that is Conflicting and is not allowed. Feel free to report these people with !calladmin or make a player complaint if they are continuously breaking the rules.

If someone disconnects after giving a freeday just feel free to revoke it, no harm done after that :)

• Like 2

• Content Count:  256

2 hours ago, dolo said:

This to me is one of many problems I could think of but this is the most important.

The importance of Restricting the ability to give freedays most ct's when they are out of ideas and don't want to do the same bland order they give freedays. This usually turns into eventually a every other round type deal on maps where there isn't much to do (Electric razor based maps). 

What i'm asking to be implemented is some sort of rule that makes it so that you can only give a freeday once per 5 rounds (for example). This way cts stay on ct and t's dont have the landslide that they do on Electric razor maps when it comes to freedays. 

Give any details that you would like added (in the comments) as well I think this could fix many problems with JB and make it more fun and enjoyable for all people.

It would be extremely hard to enforce something like this as what if someone joins in the middle of the game and a freday was given last round, it would just be a shitshow trying to figure out when or when not to have a freeday. There is also a possibility that there is that one douche who revokes every single freeday. It would also be hard on admins to enforce a rule like this.

Maps like Electric have no map made deathgames, so the most exciting thing to do on maps like those is just give a freeday and shit on the rebelling Ts. I'm one of those CTs to give a freeday when I feel like the round is boring or feel like fighting a 1v12.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

13 hours ago, Nate. said:

I personally start to feel fairly burnt out when CTs are not enforcing freedays/giving one every round. As stated above, if guards are repeating orders and or conflicting, feel free to call an admin. 

13 hours ago, Ero said:

Doesn't this fall into that you have to give a variety of orders, that differ from round to round 

You guys would be right. Like the post @BloodBladeslinked, as well as in the Rules and FAQ, Guards are not allowed to repeat the same order often. This includes freedays, and it means Guards should be giving a variety of orders and not sticking to the same order round after round. Please feel free to report them with !calladmin or ask them kindly to give different orders. For maps like revamp and razor where it can get boring, try hosting/asking for voluntary deathgames. They can be very fun, and good examples of voluntary deathgames are Simon Says, Hide & Seek, Zombie Freeday, First Reaction/Last Reaction, and Floor is Lava. 

Any type of rule disallowing freedays to be given would be a little complicated to enforce, and would be more of a headache than a relief because of how they can be revoked at any time. Our current system is fine, we just need to get some more creative and inspirational Guards.

Feel free to continue the discussion or ask any questions you have @dolo.

• Like 2
Edited by TheZZL

• Content Count:  172

Going off what @TheZZL said is that if you give an opportunity for a death game on maps like revamp and others that favor t's most of the time people will participate because they are bored of just rebelling so enable enforcement with stuff like those death games 

• Content Count:  958

This is already in the rules as stated by ZZL. Guards cannot give the same order too frequently and in the case of freedays they can always be revoked by other guards. Again, if people are not following the rules feel free to tell an admin in game or report them with /calladmin.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread