? servers

? players online

P90 Warning shots

• Content Count:  587

Why People Use the P90?

A lot of people recently have been using the p90 due to its immense damage if a headshot is hit, it stays in the guidelines of the rules and does 1-99 damage so it qualifies as a warning shot

What's the issue? 

The issue is this is ruining any motivation or fun for T's affected by it, they can't have any fun the second they do something wrong they are put down to 3 HP leaving them without anything they can do until an LR at the end of the round. The P90 is making it impossible for people to rebel and with multiple CT's using it its causing people to just leave the server. It kills the fun for the T's and the only benefit is for the trigger-happy CTs. I recommend the damage of the gun is reduced or nerfed to the point where there's a chance you can play against it because at this point you can get HS by a p90 as a warning shot and just die to fall damage and it overall just kills a lot of the fun for the T's. I hate to see people leaving the server just because of 1 gun ruining the fun they are having.

• Like 9
Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  905

multiple guns can do 99 damage. No point in just nerfing p90. Also I see how its annoying for cts but the maps and rules favor ts so why nerf one of the only things cts have going for them. Also from what I see there's not that many people using these dumb smgs to do high warning shots. 

• Like 2
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  587

4 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

Also from what I see there's not that many people using these dumb smgs to do high warning shots. 

I'd agree with this but its mainly been lately since the event started, and has been going on all day today I also referenced the P90 since its the most frequently occuring SMG on most maps

Edited by oSen

• Content Count:  498

21 minutes ago, oSen said:

Why People Use the P90?

A lot of people recently have been using the p90 due to its immense damage if a headshot is hit, it stays in the guidelines of the rules and does 1-99 damage so it qualifies as a warning shot

What's the issue? 

The issue is this is ruining any motivation or fun for T's affected by it, they can't have any fun the second they do something wrong they are put down to 3 HP leaving them without anything they can do until an LR at the end of the round. The P90 is making it impossible for people to rebel and with multiple CT's using it its causing people to just leave the server. It kills the fun for the T's and the only benefit is for the trigger-happy CTs. I recommend the damage of the gun is reduced or nerfed to the point where there's a chance you can play against it because at this point you can get HS by a p90 as a warning shot and just die to fall damage and it overall just kills a lot of the fun for the T's. I hate to see people leaving the server just because of 1 gun ruining the fun they are having.

I’ve had an opinion on this type of behavior on the servers for a while now, however if you remove the P90 that does absolutely nothing to stop people from using every other gun that can do the exact same thing. You remove the P90 then people will use the mp9, remove the mp9? People will use pistols such as the glock or usp, someone will always find a way to be an absolute asshat with these weapons. I propose we completely remove the ability to “warning shot” by head shoting  someone. 

• Like 7
Edited by kuri

• Content Count:  1559

2 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

multiple guns can do 99 damage. No point in just nerfing p90. Also I see how its annoying for cts but the maps and rules favor ts so why nerf one of the only things cts have going for them. Also from what I see there's not that many people using these dumb smgs to do high warning shots. 

CTs have started using the P90 to headshot warning shot someone, which does 97 dmg. The CTs have SO MANY other options that could help them enforce, and help control the T's. The maps do not favor the Ts, a good CT team could most definitely enforce razor with just a m4a1. The "other guns" that can do 99 damage are nowhere near used as often as the p90 is used (also most maps do not have these 99 damage giving guns).

Guns that can do 90+ damage

1. AWP, the awp can do less than 100 damage to the foot, but isn't used because every other place WILL kill the person, wayy too high of a risk (also shit close quarters gun, u will die if 2 t's rush you)

2. Glock, its a fucking pistol, 3 T's rush u and you're dead (also barely any maps have it)

3. Bizon, I don't think there is any close quarters map with a bizon, only one I can think of is avalanche, which is def not a close quarters map

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

The CTs have SO MANY other options that could help them enforce, and help control the T's. The maps do not favor the Ts, a good CT team could most definitely enforce razor with just a m4a1. 

when I used to play jb a lot it was rare that a ct team could enforce vip,summer, or razor without giving nazi orders. Correct me if im wrong but based off the times ive gotten on recently looks like the same deal. The majority of the time the cts wont be able to enforce these maps. Also I would consider a t sided map that has little deathgames and lots of secrets (vip,razar, and summer). And it dosent help these maps are played often. There played for a reason not because of there amazing deathgames because its easy to rebel on. 

• Like 1
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  1559

3 minutes ago, BloodBlades said:

when I used to play jb a lot it was rare that a ct team could enforce vip,summer, or razor without giving nazi orders. Correct me if im wrong but based off the times ive gotten on recently looks like the same deal. The majority of the time the cts wont be able to enforce these maps. Also I would consider a t sided map that has little deathgames and lots of secrets (vip and razar). And it dosent help these maps are played often. There played for a reason not because of there amazing deathgames because its easy to rebel on. 

This isn't about nazi orders, we're talking about CT's nearly killing a T and calling it a warning shot.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 20 scrolls said:

This isn't about nazi orders, we're talking about CT's nearly killing a T and calling it a warning shot.

Ok? I didnt just say that also talking about the maps that you say are not t sided. You also were talking about enforcing on ct side on razar but whatever.  

• Like 1
Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  1920

I don't see an issue here. There's something like this that comes up every so often and it will die in a couple of weeks. There are multiple ways to do a high amount of damage to someone in a single shot and call it a warning shot. I just played a map with the p90 and it played no different than with any other gun. We don't need to remove a gun entirely or nerf the gun because of an extremely small minority of players who use it to be toxic. Same thing happened with awp warning shots, grenade warning shots, other smg warning shots, etc. It's a trend that will die down. 

To be honest, making this thread will only make the problem worse. The people trolling with this want to do it more frequently and more obnoxiously to tilt people harder. All I recommend is just ride through the trend and try and put as little mind to it as you can. The more attention you give it, the more it feeds the people doing it. Starve them of attention they crave and it will stop.

• Like 6
Edited by phoenix_
grammar

• Content Count:  154

3 minutes ago, phoenix_ said:

To be honest, making this thread will only make the problem worse. 

Totally agree here.

By the way I don't really see an issue here either making this thread was pretty useless since your just complaining and/or annoyed. I get the point though, but really? Removing the P90 just because of this isn't an issue, people do this all the time to the point where I really don't care anymore and besides you weren't following orders so It is your fault, nothing you can do.

Also there are other guns that can do more then 90 damage in 1 hit as scrolls mentioned before.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.