? servers

? players online

Discord FAQ

• Content Count:  3294

Discord FAQ

How do I get my role?

When first joining the Discord you will receive a message from a Bot in your Direct Messages, then you must complete the Captcha in order to be able to access the rest of the Discord. 

If you are from the Forums and wish to have your rank reflected in the Discord, please visit the Discord Roles Guide.

What are Reaction Roles?

Reaction Roles are roles you can select in the #role-selection channel, which gives you access to specific game and server roles that allow you to see a special text chat, game developer updates, and ability to be notified by the staff for fun events. Make sure to get the roles for the games you play for updates, conversations, tips, and more!

How do I get the DJ role?

If you wish to receive permissions to the Music bot via the DJ role please contact/ask a Discord Manager/TheZZL to give it to you.

How do Private Channels work? 

Private Channels can be created by Basic Supporters+ and are completely customizable. In order to create a Private Channel click on the "Join to Create" voice chat. In order to change the name/permissions of the channel go to the #commands chat and view the pinned message.

Where can I donate to get Basic Supporter?

If you wish to donate to SteamGamers visit https://steam-gamers.net/donate/checkout/

I have a question but it isn't answered here!

Ask in the #questions channel, and if you need more help consider asking a Community Advisor via direct messages.

• Like 5
Edited by TheZZL

Reply to Thread