? servers

? players online

Simon Says

• Content Count:  905

you say "Im simon" and then give orders. If you give an order without saying simon says like "bombrush big cage" and the t follows it you kill the t following the order.  If you say an order using simon says like "simon says bombrush big cage" and the ts follow the order they dont die. 

Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  587

Simon Says

Start: Host states they will now be referred to as [simon says] and the game will pursue, if he doesn't say simon says and you do the activity you die, if he does say it you are required to do it and if you don't, you die

Middle: Host most often states they will now be referred to as 2 word name. If they only say 1 word and follow then they tricked you and you die. The game is mostly about listening to what they are called and what they want you to do

End: You get a FD most times but make sure the host ends the game and doesn't give you a FD without saying Simon Says <3

• Like 1

• Content Count:  905

3 minutes ago, R3Flex said:

By the way forgot to say that i do just dont know what the joker shit is

like when they said im The Joker? In that case if they give any order other that dosent start with  The joker says .... and a t follows it  u kill the t. This means you can kill a t following a Joker says order because it didnt include The before Joker. 

Edited by BloodBlades

• Content Count:  373

Just now, BloodBlades said:

like when they said im The Joker? In that case if they give any order other that dosent start with  The joker says .... and a t follows it  u kill =the t. This means you can kill for a t following a Joker says order because it didnt include The before Joker. 

oh thanks i always thought that was retard asf

• Content Count:  870

Simon says Im Simon , Simon says "bleep bleep" or Do "bleep bleep" (Kill) if they do it, Last person to go to where my marker is (If they go kill) , Simon says last person to go to my marker dies (Last Person is gonna get fucked) , Simon says - Goes till 1 person Remains so they can have 1) FREEDAY , 2) LR

• Content Count:  193

OH, this thing so I kinda started it but basically you just say instead of refering to you as simon you say refer to me as x is you say simon says after that they failed as your now x not simon. This was a way mainly as to make simon says harder and more complex.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  958

On 12/8/2020 at 5:21 PM, R3Flex said:

By the way forgot to say that i do just dont know what the joker shit is

People say "refer to me as The Joker" and then give an order starting with "Joker says" to confuse the T's and get a bunch of people killed in the deathgame. The same goes for many other variations of this where the CT says to refer to them as something other than Simon.

• Like 3

Reply to Thread