Steven.

Introducing Rust!

time to form a naked clan to overrun the server. ill call it...

the ape legion.

I barely did shit but this is huge, can't wait to admin again for SG but now on a game I am more intrigued to.

oh my nuts

rust good game

me happy

:)

thanks to the boys working on it

12 hours ago, ThatTamer said:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Time to fucking dominate this server.

86 hours btw, anyway... Im a certified tommy beamer and I would like my award.

1 hour ago, Abyss said:

86 hours btw, anyway... Im a certified tommy beamer and I would like my award.

L

THE SERVER WILL BE RELEASED AT 4:00 PM EST TODAY. THAT IS IN 20 MINUTES. THE SERVER WILL BE RESTARTED AND EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN.

IP: 
135.148.3.7:28015

Edited by Creten

Just now, Creten said:

THE SERVER WILL BE RELEASED AT 4:00 PM EST, THAT IS IN 20 MINUTES. THE SERVER WILL BE RESTARTED AND EVERYONE WILL BE ABLE TO JOIN.

IP: 
135.148.3.7:28015

Remember to report any bugs you find here.

The server did pretty good for the first day, really proud of what Steven and the others created. We averaged about 15-23 people on the first day which is a lot better than other servers already. Hopefully we can continue to pop the server and grow. I will be doing a Rust giveaway soon for those that don’t have it. When the Winter sale starts get ready for a giveaway.

I know me and a lot of others plan to continue playing for a while to boost pop and just play in general. Even with low pop, a lot of us had fun.

Edited by Creten

There's 32 people on, come hop on the server and discord and chill!

hey guys, guess what i just bought??.....you nailed it..... R U S T ! ! ! ! ! ! they are currently 26.79 dollars so buy it while its cheap ya maggots!!!!!

Hey everyone, 

This is just a quick reminder saying that wipes are every week, the first weekly wipe is today @ 4:00 PM EST. It will only be a map wipe, so you will have all of your blueprints still that you learned from researching.

Second of all, a conclusion of the first week. To be flat out, we bombed it. Starting at the start of the wipe, the server was rank 5000, we are now 900. We even reached the huge milestone of 40 players at one point which is phenomenal. The Rust team hopes see new players continue to flood in and hopefully at one point even reach a full server. We’re hoping with the recent wave of large streamers playing Rust that the game will blow up, hell even pokimane was playing at one point. 

Lastly, we still have a Rust giveaway going on. The 5 copies that are being given away will be drawn  the first of January sometime in the afternoon. 

A lot of us are going to hop on later today after the wipe and experience a whole new map with different monuments, I hope to see you there.

Rust Giveaway: